Cedric Tillman Out (Official)

Moorhead can su ck it.

Teaching his players to hit low is dirty af.
Hopefully enough ADs see what happened so that Akron will never collect another multimillion dollar sacrificial lamb payday. Let them spend the rest of time playing nobodies for no dollars

Reactions: Gandalf
This is definitely the time for the other guys to step up and make a name for themselves. Deep, down inside 2nd and 3rd team guys hope for things like this to happen. No one wants a severe industry, but they want some way to have a chance to show out. This is what happens in football. It's the nature of the game, so we accept it and hope we have better players or just as capable players in our stable.

This just isn’t true. He came back in after that and was injured going up for a a high throw.
No, go back and watch the game. It was on Dylan's first touchdown. Dylan rolled over Tillman's ankle at the pylon. Watch how Cedric grabs for his ankle before he gets up. He probably should have been sent to the bench then. The hit on the high throw just made the injury worse.

No, go back and watch the game. It was on Dylan's first touchdown. Dylan rolled over Tillman's ankle at the pylon. Watch how Cedric grabs for his ankle before he gets up. He probably should have been sent to the bench then. The hit on the high throw just made the injury worse.
Yea, y’all are right, I guess we shouldn’t trust our medical staff to diagnose injuries. They are a bunch of idiots. /s

Yea, y’all are right, I guess we shouldn’t trust our medical staff to diagnose injuries. They are a bunch of idiots. /s
I’m sorry the information train didn’t get to your town yet, but the staff corrected the perception of when the injury happened. We’re all caught up.

I wouldn't say THEY are idiots. Watch the play, then tell me what your eyes see. Do you think the medical staff sits down a player every time they limp? Wasn't it the very next offensive series that the high throw happened?

Look at Gawd... when You can hold out arguably your best player, and still mollywhop your opponent like they're just another name on the schedule 😏. #WGWTFA #GB🍊

Hate it for Tillman, but we have a stable full of thoroughbreds. We'll be fine in that department.

Yep, that is where the injury that put him out of the game happened. I will say again, watch Dylan's first TD run and tell me what you see as a reaction from Tillman after the play.

That's definitely when he got hurt. I was suprised the coaches didn't take him out then. Of course, competitors never, ever want to come out of the game.

Huge blow!! There is no replacing him! Sorry, this is not a next man up situation. This is a 1st round NFL talent that would put up 150 yards on an off night. He's an automatic 1-2 TDs too.

If we lose, not having Tillman will be the reason. Nothing else. We are built to win shootouts and missing our #1 guy. The football gods are after us again. It's up to us to overcome it.

In good football teams, stars are born . Is it gonna be Hyatt , Merrill, Squirrel, Keyton, McCoy, ? If we are truly trending up, one of them is going to go off and become the next Tillman.

Squirrel and Jalin gonna have a few long receptions and long yds after the catch.

Ramel will also have a coupla long receptions. Won't be surprised if Sampson gets 70 yds+

Reactions: Behr
Huge blow!! There is no replacing him! Sorry, this is not a next man up situation. This is a 1st round NFL talent that would put up 150 yards on an off night. He's an automatic 1-2 TDs too.

If we lose, not having Tillman will be the reason. Nothing else. We are built to win shootouts and missing our #1 guy. The football gods are after us again. It's up to us to overcome it.
Shut up. We've played 3 games and he has one TD. You suck at math more than you do evaluating talent.

VN Store

Back