'19 CB S Anthony Harris (UT commit 6/8/18)

I watched the Israel fight. It was really good. All the guys I watched tho, Hughes, Liddell, Silva, Franklin, Fedor, Cro Cop, they’re all old now. No characters that really excite me anymore. Bones was gonna be the guy but he’s bone headed.

Bass, have you ever tried, ya know getting out and fishing for....bass? i mean, you ARE BM Vol, after all. that's a lot of sports watching bru.

New 247 article mentioned him as if he would be in the class. Fact checking on par with their proofreading or is there a development?

New 247 article mentioned him as if he would be in the class. Fact checking on par with their proofreading or is there a development?

They still don't know and probably wont know until the 2nd session of summer classes. His high school is on a late schedule or something.

I believe Pruitt and Fulmer will be able to get anyone on campus until they dont. This is one area where it looks like the university is more "committed" to fielding a winning football team.

JJP

part deaux
Not the same situation. He hasn't signed yet so we won't lose a spot. It was always known his school semester went later than most so nothing could be known til mid to late June when grades come out. If he doesn't qualify at that point he goes juco. It won't be dragged out. JJP dragged out because he signed so we had to get him in or lose the spot. This is a no risk situation.

Can't believe we are still trying on this one.
All we're doing is waiting for his grades to post. He didn't actually sign so if his grades don't make it then he goes juco and we lose nothing. Don't confuse this with Peterson as they are not even close to the same situation.

Can't believe we are still trying on this one.
There's absolutely no risk in our trying. I don't think he signed, so if things don't work out he won't cost us an initial qualifier. Plus if they don't work out, he'll say least go to juco with good feelings to us if we pursue him to the bitter end. That could mean him coming back in a year or two. There's no denying the kid has some on the field skills.

Reactions: Sleegro
I heard a while back they didn't think he was going to graduate with his class. Think he's still got academic work to do... but IDT UT is waiting.

I heard a while back they didn't think he was going to graduate with his class. Think he's still got academic work to do... but IDT UT is waiting.
If we move on from Harris, does that free a spot for a transfer like the LB from Auburn?

VN Store

Back