'19 CB S Anthony Harris (UT commit 6/8/18)

InVOLuntary

Other than the obvious yeah it's gotten staler than a sidewalk cracker.
I stopped by the store on the way home last night and saw a lady with one of those BUTCH shirts with UT in Orange in the middle. I was thought I was in a third world country for a minute.

Last edited:

bignewt

VN's Resident Windbag
Lab Rat
I stopped by the store on the way home last night and saw a lady with one of those BUTCH shirts with UT in Orange in the middle. I was thought I was in school me third world country for a minute.
It sucks for me more because its not a nickname its my real name. Dude is "michael boltoning" me.

SSVol

Opinionated Old Guy
It's not as simple as that sometimes.
Peer pressure is a real thing, and there are so many distractions at that age.

Early education has to improve first off.
Havelock is a small town, predominently white, with a Marine base. I seriously doubt that there is significant pressure to underperform in school and I seriously doubt this was a systemic failure. As an elite athlete, he was almost certainly given every possible chance to do the work (probably too many chances) and he chose not to. I hope he gets it worked out.

LittleVol

Havelock is a small town, predominently white, with a Marine base. I seriously doubt that there is significant pressure to underperform in school and I seriously doubt this was a systemic failure. As an elite athlete, he was almost certainly given every possible chance to do the work (probably too many chances) and he chose not to. I hope he gets it worked out.
Perhaps @griddie can talk about this situation in more detail...

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I stopped by the store on the way home last night and saw a lady with one of those BUTCH shirts with UT in Orange in the middle. I was thought I was in school me third world country for a minute.
Did you MEAN to type it out that way? Or spellcheck hell? 😏

VN Store

Sponsors