'19 CB S Anthony Harris (UT commit 6/8/18)

That’s the plan right now. The next ACT here in NC is February 9th. He needs a few points. If he doesn’t he has two more tries. Then he comes as 20. Pruitt has had this worked out

So you’ve gotten confirmation that this kid is solid (i.e. he’s on board with this plan)?

I hope we lose him. If we had a full class, he’s worth a swing. If he cuts into the 20 class...cut him loose imo.

Reactions: AaronUT
Respectfully disagree. A top 250 talent this year is better than a lower rated player next year. It would be a stretch to assume we only recruit players better than Harris next year.
Not that much a stretch. We don’t land a Crouch or Wright last season. We’re in on incrementally better players every season imo. He’s acceptable loss.

Respectfully disagree. A top 250 talent this year is better than a lower rated player next year. It would be a stretch to assume we only recruit players better than Harris next year.
He’d be top100 if he was a slam dunk qualifier. Kid can absolutely ball. He would be Eddie Jackson in Pruitt’s system, a free safety who’s a threat to house every turnover that ends up in his hands.

Sounds like they try to will blueshirt him pending he qualifies unless he signs with NC. Great plan

Not that much a stretch. We don’t land a Crouch or Wright last season. We’re in on incrementally better players every season imo. He’s acceptable loss.

This kid is a special talent, the second best in NC this season, tore up the Shrine Bowl all week, and dominated at qb out of necessity for his team to have one. At free safety he would be the best we’ve had in a LONG time and can cover ground and hit like an Eddie Jackson. And you want to cut him lose?!?! The kid lost in the eastern finals, stepped on the hard court days later and scored 37 points. I mean just damn

This kid is a special talent, the second best in NC this season, tore up the Shrine Bowl all week, and dominated at qb out of necessity for his team to have one. At free safety he would be the best we’ve had in a LONG time and can cover ground and hit like an Eddie Jackson. And you want to cut him lose?!?! The kid lost in the eastern finals, stepped on the hard court days later and scored 37 points. I mean just damn
Sounds like Juaun Jennings. Definitely need to keep this kid happy

Who was the last kid from the Carolina’s that couldn’t sign early due to academics? Was also a beast on offense, dang his name is right on the top of my tongue what is it...oh yea Bryce Thompson

Oh tone it down Tarheel Tony. 😎 It’s a difference of opinion ‘sall. I’m a Bears fan and I don’t see Eddie Jackson, so D4H that crap to someone else. Good athlete and COULD end up special...could end up JAG. Don’t mistake your over the top state homerism for superior intellect or unbiased analysis for that matter.

Who was the last kid from the Carolina’s that couldn’t sign early due to academics? Was also a beast on offense, dang his name is right on the top of my tongue what is it...oh yea Bryce Thompson

Are we combining both states nowadays? Cool! Can we do that with Georgia?

Reactions: sonofUT62
What difference does it makes, in our hayday we dominated both Carolina’s. The da we fired Fulmer is the day we birthed Clemson. Starting with Tajh Boyd being told to look around...
They both produce talent. They should stand on their own...since our government drew em up that way.

Reminds me of the hype surrounding Warrior (and others) during his/their recruitments.

Reactions: Devo182
This kid is an absolute STUD. He would be ranked way higher if we was 100% getting in. I'd say he would be a top 5 impact of our incoming Freshman class hands down if he made it in here. He put his team on his back and straight dominated the Shrine Bowl and is uber athletic. Thats huge.

This kid is an absolute STUD. He would be ranked way higher if we was 100% getting in. I'd say he would be a top 5 impact of our incoming Freshman class hands down if he made it in here. He put his team on his back and straight dominated the Shrine Bowl and is uber athletic. Thats huge.

pretty glowing endorsement. feel like we havent had a true field general since EB. hope he makes it in.

VN Store

Back