Carlos Dunlap news

Congrats on Brimfield. He's a player I wish we could have hauled in. As I've said on here before, his coach is all orange, Clemson orange. I guess if he couldn't get him to Clemson, keeping him from Carolina would be ok, too.

it is us who play every year at SEC

But thank you anyway. Hope every cock fans could be as nice as you

That is fine, but these rankings are based off of the evaluations they have made, which they must think he is a 4* OT. They may rank him lower as a DE, but we know how good of an OT they think he is. Maybe they would rank him just as good as a DE.

I don't need your smartass to tell me what board this is there Mr.Can See Into the Future. For the sake of argument I'll let the rest of it slide on by because it's obvious that you seem to think you are incapable of being wrong about anything.

I think he was a good HS QB in a system that made him look better than he was. I was surprised that Spurrier ever offered him and wasn't surprised when he disappointed. He would have fit in alot better at UNC but he should do pretty good wherever he ended up(small school).

It's weird. He says he didn't come because of car trouble but others have said he went to Gainesville instead.

so he's history then, well if he's going to UF I hope he enjoys mullets and buck-tooth women

VN Store

Back