Can't pull for Bama ever especially tonight

Not pulling for them, but I can’t help but envy and admire their ability to score touchdowns game after game, year after year. It’s hard to imagine that Tennessee was neck and neck with them 30 years ago. But we were!

Because Ohio State of the most overrated, entitled garbage team in college football. They are right there with Notre Dame.

They play no one
They think they are the greatest
Even when they lose they get the big game.

I'll cheer for the SEC over the crappy big ten everyday

if you strive to be the best you’re self, it’s hard not to admire Alabama, Vol fan or not

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
Two teams I will NEVER cheer for... Ohio St and Ky in any sport. If you disagree then you don’t personally know fans of either. They are ridiculous.
Only retort I have is McCat(?) on here seems pretty chill. The rest, complete agreement.

Because Ohio State of the most overrated, entitled garbage team in college football. They are right there with Notre Dame.

They play no one
They think they are the greatest
Even when they lose they get the big game.

I'll cheer for the SEC over the crappy big ten everyday
The most overrated and entitled program in college football is Ohio St's neighbor to the north. Followed by Texas.

Ohio St is entitled and thinks they are the greatest, but at least they have won a lot. Way more than most other schools. Michigan and Texas think their programs historically are on par with Ohio St, or Alabama, or Oklahoma, but they aren't even close. That is what really grinds my gears...the undeserved arrogance.

Reactions: bamawriter
Umm...it's not like us 'pulling' for one team or another actually does anything, right?
You guys must pull better than I do.
Born in Bama and my brother and self are only UT fans in whole family, so I'm GBO all the way but the way OSU got gifted had my hackles up. Skrew 'em.

VN Store

Back