Can't pull for Bama ever especially tonight

I'll tell you why, this win puts Saban ahead of Bear Bryant for most NCs in NCAA history. What better way for a soon to be 70 year old to ride off into the sunset.

I really believe he walks away after this one. Good job and good riddance Nick.

Saban was already way better than the Bear anyway.

I don’t care who wins. I really don’t even want to watch. It’s beyond sickening to see how much better both of these teams are than us. I mean we might as well be a pee see football team compared to OSU and Bama.

why would any Tn fan want them to claim another NT ? Just more momentum for them to recruit even better.

To heck with the sec ties to them

Go Bucks !

Because Ohio State of the most overrated, entitled garbage team in college football. They are right there with Notre Dame.

They play no one
They think they are the greatest
Even when they lose they get the big game.

I'll cheer for the SEC over the crappy big ten everyday

Because Ohio State of the most overrated, entitled garbage team in college football. They are right there with Notre Dame.

They play no one
They think they are the greatest
Even when they lose they get the big game.

I'll cheer for the SEC over the crappy big ten everyday
They beat Clemson...

They beat Clemson...

Blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. They had to have the little ten change the rules to even get here. So no to bucknuts.

Just my feelings, everyone is entitled to their own

I would like to see Alabama lose.

Can't say I want OSU to win, but if that is a consequence of Alabama losing, so be it.

Reality: Bama by at least 3 TD's.

I only root for 2 teams: UT, and whoever is playing Bama. However, at this point, I don't think this game impacts their recruiting in any significant way. If they win, it's "come and help us win another", and if they lose it'll be "you are the missing piece to us getting another championship".

Ohio St. wins tonite Fields will be the difference and Day out coaches old man Saban but have no fear Saban will be back next season to beat us by 35 again.

Lot of reasons to think tOSU has a punchers chance. Good to great in the trenches. If their front 4 can get pressure on Jones, it could be trouble. Day is a really good coach. Fields is a top 10 NFL draft pick. Running game is solid. The big weakness for them is their secondary. Should be a good game.

why would any Tn fan want them to claim another NT ? Just more momentum for them to recruit even better.

To heck with the sec ties to them

Go Bucks !
Sadly, I usually root for SEC in out it conference games. To me it makes the conference stronger when they win out of conference. However, even I am tiring on the Bama thing. It’s up to other teams to knock them off, or Saban to retire lol

I'll tell you why, this win puts Saban ahead of Bear Bryant for most NCs in NCAA history. What better way for a soon to be 70 year old to ride off into the sunset.

I really believe he walks away after this one. Good job and good riddance Nick.

If I knew for sure he'd retire and be gone I'd almost wish they win but that's a VERY HARD thing to do. Not sure I'm up to it...then again...NOPE, CANT DO IT. FUG EM.

Reactions: MurphyVol
Not excited either way but I'll have to decide to pull for one team over the other or I'll not watch. And I want to watch. Soooooo, I'll be pulling for Bama because I'd rather see a southern team win than an OSU team. Plus OSU probably should have been made to play a "full" schedule instead of just letting them waltz in because of who they are doesn't sit just right with me. Plus...I have family on staff at Bama...Bama fan for about 3 hours anyways!

Reactions: Spawn
Alabama fans live for nothing but winning a NC in college football. I like their lives being meaningless.

VN Store

Back