Can't pull for Bama ever especially tonight

Alabama already has 5 national titles under Saban. A 6th ain't going to make much difference. I hate both these teams with a passion, but my disdain runs deep for the Buckeyes. Probably hard to have that same dislike for the Tide when I'm 29 years old and can't even really remember ever beating them.

So, for tonight only, roll tide.

I also just do NOT want to see a Big Ten team win after they were almost the reason college football didn't even happen. They don't deserve the championship after trying to sabotage everyone else.

buddy I wish I could like this X10,000!! Having said that I’d like for OSU to win by one in the most painful possible manner for Gumpnation. The only
downside is that every loss seems to motivate Lord Saban to be even more dominant than he already is.
Maybe we'll get lucky and the devil will come calling on Saban to collect the soul he obviously owes him.

At this point does it even matter if they win another one?
That’s how I feel. Bama winning every other year has just been something I accept now, it’s disgusting. We can only hope they struggle to find somebody willing to replace saban once he retires.

Two stances on this one. You either love Tennessee or you want Bama to win. There is no first if you want the second.

why would any Tn fan want them to claim another NT ? Just more momentum for them to recruit even better.

To heck with the sec ties to them

Go Bucks !
I will never pull for Ohio State. Ever. I don't care if it's Bama's ninth title in a row. Can't do it. Bama winning another does nothing to Tennessee. They are so far out of our league anymore.

Reactions: DougAtkins91
Nice throw by fields, if they can hold Bama to Field goals second half they can win. If not then forget it.

Phil tomorrow: hey Jerrmy why the big grin? Pruitt: MY err I mean THE Tide looked good last night AIGHTTT!!

Two stances on this one. You either love Tennessee or you want Bama to win. There is no first if you want the second.
Sure it is. I respect what Saban has done and I’m usually pro-Sec. Being born in Michigan and a Wolverine fan in my youth , I have despised Ohio State for 50 years. I also despise the Big Ten and Michigan now since Peyton was robbed of his Heisman.

After listening to Bama fans on Finebaum for about 3 hours tonight however I did actually hope Ohio State would win this one time.

SEC
SEC
SEC....
I don't like the way Ohio State got into this game in the first place but even if they had played a legitimate schedule..I support the SEC team in any out-of-conference game. If it's just become too painful for some Tennessee fans to watch Alabama, Georgia and Florida dominate the Big Orange perhaps you should be petitioning the Board of Regents to withdraw Tennessee from the SEC and find a more suitable home for Big Orange football. Playing in the Ohio Valley conference for example will make it easier on some of you. There's several Ohio Valley schools located in Tennessee that could provide a robust in-state rivalry without having to worry about a powerhouse like Vanderbilt ever owning us again.
C'mon Man..!! This could be the answer. The Vols should be able to establish year-to-year dominance in the OVC. I think we can hold our own against Tennessee Tech, ( most of the time anyhow..) don't you..??

I hate OSU fans almost as much as florida fans, especially after the Schiano debacle. Can't stand to hear them flapping their gums, plus what's another title for Bama. Normally I want rivals to lose every single game but I just can't stand OSU that much.

Sorry, I hate that Bama won another. but Screw Ohio State , Michigan and Notre Dame. Those are 3 teams I could never root for.

I didn’t watch that s***, and I’m proud to say it. Watched The Bachelor- lol!!! I’d rather have man man card pulled than watch the NCAA equivalent of ISIS vs. North Korea.

Saban was already way better than the Bear anyway.

I don't know about that. I think it's unfair to take two different coaches from two different eras and compare their coaching record. I certainly believe the Bear was better during his time at Bama than any other coach and I believe Saban is better than any coach during this era.

VN Store

Back