Cancer cure?

If it happens tonight, I'm fine. I have had fun most every day for the last 70 years. There have been a handful of really bad days, but I survived them, and I've had a fun ride so far. I look forward to the New Year if I am still here. I say that because I almost got caught up in a really bad wreck with a drunk driver on New Year's Eve about 25 years ago. You just never know.

Doesn't your body maintain its pH automatically?

Yes, primarily through lung and kidney function your body will compensate if there is an increase or decrease in pH depending on the cause of the acidotic or alkaline shift.

I guess orange juice isn't the answer then?

Drinking orange juice won’t have much of an effect on your pH. If there is a reason not to drink orange juice, it’s because of the absurd amount of unnecessary sugar.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Anyone catch the 60 minute story about gene therapy going on right now? The researchers were giddy about the possibilities. They've already been successful at curing sickle cell anemia. Said within 10 years many diseases that have a genetic component, cancer, Alzheimer's, diabetes, etc. could have a cure.

If it happens tonight, I'm fine. I have had fun most every day for the last 70 years. There have been a handful of really bad days, but I survived them, and I've had a fun ride so far. I look forward to the New Year if I am still here. I say that because I almost got caught up in a really bad wreck with a drunk driver on New Year's Eve about 25 years ago. You just never know.
Well, it wasn't me that didn't make the New Year. My wife went to check on her 85 year old dad this morning, and found him dead in the kitchen floor. The water was running in the kitchen sink and the fridge door was open. I hate that she was alone when she found him. I wish I had gone with her. Like I said, you just never know when your number is called.

Well, it wasn't me that didn't make the New Year. My wife went to check on her 85 year old dad this morning, and found him dead in the kitchen floor. The water was running in the kitchen sink and the fridge door was open. I hate that she was alone when she found him. I wish I had gone with her. Like I said, you just never know when your number is called.
Oh nooo. I'm so sorry 72.

Thanks Nurse. He wasn't in good shape, and is actually better off now. He shouldn't have been living alone, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Dang, sorry to hear that 72. Give your wife our condolences.

VN Store

Back