Cancer cure?

Also...massive doses of vitamin C have been shown to kill cancer cells while leaving healthy cells healthy.

Last edited:
In human bodies there is a natural cancer fighting human cell, the mitochondria

This article looks like it’s been written by a 10 year old.

There isn’t a ”cure” for a lot diseases. The body is incredibly complex and it is incredibly difficult to treat many diseases. Some cancers are very much “curable”, which are the ones that are easily screened for and can be identified early. Some are essentially a death sentence, mainly because symptoms don’t present until metastasis. The physiology is incredibly complex, and there are simply many diseases (not just cancer) that we simply have difficulty treating effectively. I don’t blame people for having these conspiracies. I am skeptical of Big Pharma’s intentions as much as the next guy, but this isn’t it.

I mean holistic as in treating the whole pt. There's often a body and a mind attached to a pancreas.
I've seen some MD's that qualify as quacks also.

All MDs/DOs are taught to treat the whole patient as well. Im not sure how the naturopathic people were able to convince people that normal physicians are incapable of this. Sure, but that’s a significantly smaller percentage than those who practice naturopathy.

VN Store

Back