Can we laugh at all the UGA fans who thought they were gonna march into Neyland and checkerboard it?

Who got a sympathy card from a UGA fan?

OK, then. When the Vols finally whoop UGA again, you can return the favor. Until then, look for feel-good news in the remainder of the 2019 schedule.

They still had a lot of fans there. And they were loud.

BUt I heard a lot of them showed up and neutralized our home field advantage. Which is what we're known for.

That's what I do when someone pummels me to a pulp.
Laugh at 'em cause they don't rotate fully into their punch.

Interesting comment when our own fans wished harm on a kid that chose Georgia over us! I am embarrassed to be a Vol fan to see all the crap are fan base does!
But I have never once wished harm on anybody, so your comment has nothing to do with mine.

LOL! Georgia fans really thought they could use their silly MS Paint drawings and pull off a takeover of Neyland Stadium that would look spectacular on TV.

Not. Even. Close.

It was never gonna happen, either. Tennessee could go 0-12 and this fanbase would still not allow Georgia show up and take over the stadium. Better luck next time, Georgia.
Umm

Tennessee fans are so pathetic now, we brag about not allowing a visiting fan base take over our house.
This should not even be a subject, if this Damn Pruitt could coach we would not be having this silly ass conversation.

Reactions: I40flyer
Tennessee fans are so pathetic now, we brag about not allowing a visiting fan base take over our house.
This should not even be a subject, if this Damn Pruitt could coach we would not be having this silly ass conversation.
You do realize we've been struggling long before Pruitt, right? I'm not defending him, but to act like tgis is his fault makes me think you're not only a new member, but new to Tennessee football.

You do realize we've been struggling long before Pruitt, right? I'm not defending him, but to act like tgis is his fault makes me think you're not only a new member, but new to Tennessee football.

but was anyone taking solace in the fact that we weren’t outnumbered in our own stadium? This seems to be sinking to a new low.

Don’t like the subject? Don’t jump on the thread. Surprised you’d lower yourself.

VN Store

Back