Can we laugh at all the UGA fans who thought they were gonna march into Neyland and checkerboard it?

I40flyer

keeping it real
Is it true ( I heard it from a guy) Mississippi is going to try to checker Neyland-and succeed where UGA failed? We'd better start buying up those tickets. It must be true, as someone tweeted about it.

volfannbama

The House That Neyland Built should never be defiled by other fans (especially UGA).

Even when we suck, we can't let no fans from Podunk County, Georgia march in there
Funny you mention the house that neyland built. Neyland was hired to beat Vandy, weird how decades later we find ourselves in the same situation.

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
Honestly, I was surprised how many Vol fans showed up and made noise while the game was still in question. There were empty seats, but we certainly held the majority of the stadium. As someone else had guessed, I think around 75/25 overall.

Holly Springs 3

LOL! Georgia fans really thought they could use their silly MS Paint drawings and pull off a takeover of Neyland Stadium that would look spectacular on TV.

Not. Even. Close.

It was never gonna happen, either. Tennessee could go 0-12 and this fanbase would still not allow Georgia show up and take over the stadium. Better luck next time, Georgia.
Lol, prolly around the same number that were predicting a win against UGA. Better luck next time. Thank goodness for moral victories right?

Vol_sanity

Junior Varsity
It was probably 65/35 at start, but when they did the phone flashlights to start the 4th, it looked much worse. Many Vol fans were long gone and in my section, there were Vol fans with flashlights oblivious to what was going on. It was one of the biggest visitor crowds I can remember, but not by a staggering amount.

VN Store

Sponsors