Can we laugh at all the UGA fans who thought they were gonna march into Neyland and checkerboard it?

Biso

LOL! Georgia fans really thought they could use their silly MS Paint drawings and pull off a takeover of Neyland Stadium that would look spectacular on TV.

Not. Even. Close.

It was never gonna happen, either. Tennessee could go 0-12 and this fanbase would still not allow Georgia show up and take over the stadium. Better luck next time, Georgia.

vols 30

LOL! Georgia fans really thought they could use their silly MS Paint drawings and pull off a takeover of Neyland Stadium that would look spectacular on TV.

Not. Even. Close.

It was never gonna happen, either. Tennessee could go 0-12 and this fanbase would still not allow Georgia show up and take over the stadium. Better luck next time, Georgia.
Their reply : scoreboard

Carl Pickens

Not. Even. Close.

Brother if this is all it takes to make you happy..... I feel sorry for you

GroverCleveland

22nd & 24th POTUS; non-Nobel Prize Winner
I, for one, was deeply concerned before the game about this. How would it look on TV to have another team's fans takeover our stadium! And worse, what if one of them threw a cap?! Or sang Rocky Top!!!

VN would have never recovered. My personal butt hurt would have lasted at least a dozen years or more.

Behr

All mushrooms are edible, some only once.
I didn’t expect a win at all, but damn. Didn’t score one single point after the first two TDs, which of course was the time I started watching. Maybe i am the curse
Thats funny, but messed up and possibly true. My Auburn fan friend asked me not to root for them yesterday. Lol, sad but he was serious. Proved not to matter, but still.

joevol33

trampoline king
Yes, feel free to laugh at the UGA fans that thought UGA would checkerboard Neyland. It will be the smallest group of folks in history that was ever lampooned because neither UGA nor any fans tried to organize a checkerboard plan. As far as I can tell, it was only one post on a message board that was a joke.
I had dawg fans telling me all week it was gonna happen, so some were serious.

UT_Dutchman

Born and Cornbread in East Tennessee
Lab Rat
Who ****ing cares. I’m sick of this program losing. I didn’t expect a win at all, but damn. Didn’t score one single point after the first two TDs, which of course was the time I started watching. Maybe i am the curse
If I believed in such things I might agree with you, but nah.

rdl2k7

Not. Even. Close.

I'll give you $10 if you can name 2 people who were "silly fans who thought they could checker Neyland.." (Spoiler. You can't. You just heard a news broadcast or read an article)

njvols

Not. Even. Close.

It looked to me like if they actually coordinated it, they could have pulled it off. Seriously looked like a bowl game where maybe we outnumber the opponent, but plenty of other team. Looked like about 60-40 to me.

VN Store

Sponsors