• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Can someone explain..

I must be imagining all the high schools doing virtual learning then. Appreciable numbers is a nice way of saying idgaf about those kids who have contracted the virus. The point wasn’t about the overall numbers, it was about long term effects which nobody knows.
Some are doing it but that doesn't mean the virus truly affects them since the data shows it isn't. The numbers getting sick from it are extremely low. If it weren't every house with kids would be barricaded and guarded

Use data, not emotional anecdotes and baseless fear tactics

Watched the show. He commented that the reason he was wearing a mask was to make sure he didn't catch anything from the folks in the room in the same way that he expects the kids to quarantine to be able to play. TIFWIW
The propoganda states we are supposed to protect others by wearing a mask not the other way around. Please note I said propoganda. If Pruitt said that he is eithier stupid, trying to be PC or was ordered to by some liberal education administrator.

Reactions: VolAllen
There is at least one person on the video camera and sound. See the microphone. Pruitt is not alone in there.

Reactions: ohhbother
Why in a private setting for today’s coach’s show speaking into metal and glass (video equipment) CJP is wearing a mask ? Really? Did they do a group think focus group on it? View attachment 309710

These things are done so that the powers that be can be publicly shown that we will obey all rules in order to continue playing football.

That’s all it is. The coach’s masks on the sideline, commentators being 6 feet apart, etc. It’s all a show to keep football from being shut down.

Wear that mask coach. Wear it loud and proud and publicly so we can play a full season.

Never said all mothers were the same. But you can’t blame one mother for wanting to protect her kids from a virus that nobody on the planet knows the long term effects of.
It is a freaking coronavirus we have all had one before. Ya'll just let the media hysteria drive you and it's sad. They profit off of your fear.

Reactions: VolAllen
There is at least one person on the video camera and sound. See the microphone. Pruitt is not alone in there.

Finally someone with some common sense. I do media interviews on a regular basis as part of my job. I always wear a mask. While you just see me on camera, there’s a reporter and a cameraman standing two feet away from me asking me questions.

It’s exactly when you should wear a mask — conversing for an extended period in a confined indoor space.

I've got one kid in middle school and one in college. I've seen how quickly a mini outbreak can hit a circle of friends. Whether it's overkill or not, this is just CJP being careful and setting an example and hoping the kids will be careful enough to get a football season in. Nothing more; nothing less.

He does it to promote wearing a mask because a significant number of people in Tennessee think coronavirus is a hoax, as evidenced by this message board unfortunately.
Show me the excess deaths in Tennessee! It is not a hoax but it was greatly blown out of proportion. 2017/2018 flu season had more excess deaths in Tennessee and no one batted an eye. Those are the facts Jack!

"it was about long term effects which nobody knows.

This whole long term effects thing is scare tactic straight out of the pr palaces of those pushing the Covid-19 scare across the globe. There are no long term effects from Covid-19 until there are, it's vaporware, it doesn't exist. People pushing this scare tactic are trying to scare people of the freakin' unknown!!! The regular flu for which we have vaccines kill about 65 to 70,000 people per year. This new virus for which we don't have a vaccine yet has killed about 200K mostly old people. Chances are when we have the vaccine it will continue to kill a fair amount of people just like the regular flu. Stop the nonsense of scaring people about the totally unknown. Don't go to the moon because there may be aliens that eat people there, it's just who some people are,

These things are done so that the powers that be can be publicly shown that we will obey all rules in order to continue playing football.

That’s all it is. The coach’s masks on the sideline, commentators being 6 feet apart, etc. It’s all a show to keep football from being shut down.

Wear that mask coach. Wear it loud and proud and publicly so we can play a full season.
This is a fact...but not just for football. Universities are very concerned about their employees appearing on video without masks for fear of setting a bad example or of implying they are not taking the rules seriously.

Reactions: ArdentVol
My wife said it’s called Virtue Signaling lol
She is exactly right.
I see some of my colleagues driving in to work..alone in their personal vehicle, wearing a mask.
INVARIABLY...those individuals (whom I know well and have worked with for some time).. are adherents to a particular political party.
There's definitely some kind of "signalling" going on.
Not a judgement, merely an observation.

VN Store

Back