Can someone explain..

Why in a private setting for today’s coach’s show speaking into metal and glass (video equipment) CJP is wearing a mask ? Really? Did they do a group think focus group on it? View attachment 309710
That right there makes me question his decision making???? Does he wear one in the car driving alone too!!!

Why in a private setting for today’s coach’s show speaking into metal and glass (video equipment) CJP is wearing a mask ? Really? Did they do a group think focus group on it? View attachment 309710

I would guess that pruitts wife doesn’t want the coach taking any chances due to the simple fact that they have small children at home.

I don’t know but it drives me nuts.... it’s more ridiculous than requiring masks on the sidelines outdoors while shaking other coaches hands and taking it off to talk to the players all around you

Never said all mothers were the same. But you can’t blame one mother for wanting to protect her kids from a virus that nobody on the planet knows the long term effects of.
Except kids aren't getting sick from it in any appreciable numbers. Your explanation makes zero sense and from watching him in front of the camera he only wears it because he's forced

Except kids aren't getting sick from it in any appreciable numbers. Your explanation makes zero sense and from watching him in front of the camera he only wears it because he's forced

I must be imagining all the high schools doing virtual learning then. Appreciable numbers is a nice way of saying idgaf about those kids who have contracted the virus. The point wasn’t about the overall numbers, it was about long term effects which nobody knows.

VN Store

Back