Can someone explain..

It’s not a hoax..... however...the mask policy is a freaking pile of idiocy

This is where I am ^

There‘s no consistency. If you watched any of the Georgia vs Arkansas game, you would’ve seen that Smart didn’t cover his face a single time for the entire game. Talking to officials, his coaches, and players all in close proximity never pulled up his gaiter once. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the field, Arkansas coach Sam Pittman never removed his mask once. He kept his face covered the entire game regardless of how close he was to anybody. They need to just stop the charade and ditch the masks on the field.

I say it's a personal decision, it you want to wear a mask wear one, if not don't. No harm no foul.

It doesn't matter if it's a hoax,makes you sick, or your on George Soros's payroll. If it has any effect at all keeping the season going let him wear the damn mast.

When I see folks being interviewed in a studio setting, or in public, wearing a mask, I figure there could be a lot of people around them, people we can't see. You know, on purpose, we're not supposed to see them, the camera crew keep them out of the shot.

So there might be 15 people in a small space there with Jeremy, and we'd never know it.

Knowing a bit about Jeremy's character as we do, I seriously doubt it would be virtue signaling. It could be "setting an example." or it might be genuine concern on Jeremy's part, because he knows that whatever he gets, he brings back to his family and his football team.

I'll never fault a person for wearing a mask, if they think they need one. Especially when I don't know the whole deal of what's going on around them.

Now the folks I will laugh at are the journalists who zoom in to a virtual press conference, from their own homes, who insist on wearing a mask. Those guys, that's just pure virtue signaling. "We're setting a good example," they'll say. Setting a good example of how you should wear a mask in your own home? Your viewers aren't stupid, and context does matter. Heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArdentVol
I wouldn't mind if they put the players, coaches and sideline personnel in n95s and bubble wrap for the next 2 months.

For a 99.7% cure rate amongst ALL the Population? Realistically Justify that statement. We are acting as if Nobody ever Died before "covid". We are also acting as if Death is preventable by staying home and wearing masks; when in fact this results in more deaths from other causes. So tired of the BS.

For a 99.7% cure rate amongst ALL the Population? Realistically Justify that statement. We are acting as if Nobody ever Died before "covid". We are also acting as if Death is preventable by staying home and wearing masks; when in fact this results in more deaths from other causes. So tired of the BS.
Ok, I'll explain it.

It's.
A.
Freaking.
Joke.

"Look, Why take a chance? At least that's the way I feel about it." Remo Gaggi

Yes, statistics are great, until you become one.

1 word. Hydroxychloroquine. That's what the recovered cases are getting (Most of them) but with no Publicity, lest we expose the Conspiracy. Those front line Doctors didn't rick everything for something that doesn't work. It takes a Patriot to stand against the Establishment for the betterment of the People. They are that in every sense of the word. Video is still available on bitchute if you are interested in the Truth. Search it--------or stick to the "Official Narrative". "Frontline Doctors" Or PHD (Yale) Dr. Harvey Risch. Dr. James Cordero. "Science works when you are open to all input."

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
Are we going to start a new thread every time someone gets triggered when they see someone wearing a mask?

Reactions: Vol Main
When I see folks being interviewed in a studio setting, or in public, wearing a mask, I figure there could be a lot of people around them, people we can't see. You know, on purpose, we're not supposed to see them, the camera crew keep them out of the shot.

So there might be 15 people in a small space there with Jeremy, and we'd never know it.

Knowing a bit about Jeremy's character as we do, I seriously doubt it would be virtue signaling. It could be "setting an example." or it might be genuine concern on Jeremy's part, because he knows that whatever he gets, he brings back to his family and his football team.

I'll never fault a person for wearing a mask, if they think they need one. Especially when I don't know the whole deal of what's going on around them.

Now the folks I will laugh at are the journalists who zoom in to a virtual press conference, from their own homes, who insist on wearing a mask. Those guys, that's just pure virtue signaling. "We're setting a good example," they'll say. Setting a good example of how you should wear a mask in your own home? Your viewers aren't stupid, and context does matter. Heh.

I don't see why anyone cares. At all. Doesn't matter why anyone is wearing a mask any more than why someone has their nose pierced. I think it's stupid but I've been told it doesn't matter what I think. Lol, but it matters why Pruitt is wearing a mask?

All y'all losing sleep over Pruitt and everyone else wearing a mask when they're alone in a car, would you care as much if they got their nose pierced?

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
This is really stupid. There hv bn numerous schools canceled games with 10+ cases. So your bloviating false bs.
Read it again since I said "aren't getting sick" and said absolutely nothing about the positive test stats you reference. The way the "positive tests" are being tracked and fearfully reported is unlike anything we've every seen

Reactions: TJSVOLS
Except kids aren't getting sick from it in any appreciable numbers. Your explanation makes zero sense and from watching him in front of the camera he only wears it because he's forced
do you know the health history of anyone in his immediate family, do you know where CJP was? I mean if he wears a mask, what affect does that have on you or anyone else? Anyone come into my house has to wear a mask.

do you know the health history of anyone in his immediate family, do you know where CJP was? I mean if he wears a mask, what affect does that have on you or anyone else? Anyone come into my house has to wear a mask.
Wear a mask if it makes you feel good and safe. Never have I argued that people should be forced to take them off. Of course the opposite is what's currently happening and it's ridiculous. The signaling is insane

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol
Some are doing it but that doesn't mean the virus truly affects them since the data shows it isn't. The numbers getting sick from it are extremely low. If it weren't every house with kids would be barricaded and guarded

Use data, not emotional anecdotes and baseless fear tactics

Lol, if you actually read what I was saying you would realize I don’t need data, or fear tactics Cause all I’m talking about is long term effects of a virus that nobody on the planet has an antidote for. But you don’t want to read that, you just want to assume what I’m talking about and make an ass of yourself. You don’t need data to know that an unknown virus could have long term effects that nobody knows about. And you won’t know those long term effects till a ish load of investigating has been done. Plain and simple. Hence why I said momma bears will want to look after their cubs extra careful now

VN Store

Back