Calling out China

I’ve seen what they eat .... I’m not touching that stuff. There was a Chinese restaurant near where I live that got caught on camera washing their cooking utensils in Old Hickory Lake.
There was a Chinese restaurant in Hamblen county about 20 years ago that got busted by the health department for having dog in their freezer. The owners claimed it was for their consumption only. I think the place was a front for illegal activity because for years I would drive by it and they never had cars in the parking lot not matter time of day or day of the week.

Where do you think those red Maga hats are made?
What does that have to do with anything? I don’t have a MAGA hat, and in fact I do my best not to purchase Chinese made goods. But that’s become nearly impossible. So, your stupid little question has absolutely zero bearing on my statement that you quoted.

In the meantime, Putin and the boys in Russia have only hacked into the software running our nuclear program. On Donnie’s watch. No big deal, tho.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
You all really do worship the CCP don't you? You hoping the dementia patient and whore can replicate that here?
No reason to bring your parents into this conversation.

Anyway, I find it rich that our local, state, and federal government have all been hacked by the Russians and you trumpeteers are still spewing his propaganda for him.

No reason to bring your parents into this conversation.

Anyway, I find it rich that our local, state, and federal government have all been hacked by the Russians and you trumpeteers are still spewing his propaganda for him.
Now we have went from but but but Trump, but but but Russia to your momma insults. LOL You radical leftists are weak and pathetic

Now we have went from but but but Trump, but but but Russia to your momma insults. LOL You radical leftists are weak and pathetic
Haha. I'm the "weak and pathetic" one, yet all you're tiny brain cells can muster are repeated misogynistic derogatory remarks about our VP-elect.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
It’s always funny when the grammar of somebody suggesting another poster being mentally challenged is off kilter.
Right...because screwing up the grammar occasionally is obviously more a sign of being mentally challenged than repeatedly spewing a cult's propaganda.

VN Store

Back