Calling out China

Not without our help.
It's simply bound to happen at some point. India will also pass us eventually. We got the technological jump on them and have remained at the forefront of innovation, but we can't compete on a grand scale with populations over 1 billion people toe-to-toe. That's not a bad thing though. Having the bigger GDP doesn't really matter so long as we have the bigger GDP per capita, which I don't see being in jeopardy ever.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It's simply bound to happen at some point. India will also pass us eventually. We got the technological jump on them and have remained at the forefront of innovation, but we can't compete on a grand scale with populations over 1 billion people toe-to-toe. That's not a bad thing though. Having the bigger GDP doesn't really matter so long as we have the bigger GDP per capita, which I don't see being in jeopardy ever.
PPP they already passed us

First off don't you think it is counter-productive to attack Americans when our enemy is China. I have become more and more liberal as I've aged but I have preached for 40 years that our primary long-term rival is China. They consider anyone who is not of Chinese descent to be inferior and that is basic to everything they do. When they spy, when they cheat in business deals and when they steal technology, it's because of that cultural sense of superiority. Western cultural standards mean nothing to them (you do have to admit that they have had their own cultural philosophy for a lot longer than the West, i.e. 5500+ years).

They've never been a democratic society. As long as their economy works, standard of living trumps everything. Even in a controlled economy, they are the ultimate laissez-faire capitalists.

But they can't beat us by simply stealing our technology. The need for government control inhibits innovation. Take a look at the Nobel Prizes in science, math, medicine, etc. We dominate. We foster innovation and we give it the environment to grow. Talent still wants to immigrate to the US. We will not lose the tech race. But we need to leave it alone. Social political philosophy should never override technical development. When you reject science because it doesn't fit with your political philosophy you hurt our country.

Quit looking for things to fight over at home and start fighting the real threat from abroad.

First off don't you think it is counter-productive to attack Americans when our enemy is China. I have become more and more liberal as I've aged but I have preached for 40 years that our primary long-term rival is China. They consider anyone who is not of Chinese descent to be inferior and that is basic to everything they do. When they spy, when they cheat in business deals and when they steal technology, it's because of that cultural sense of superiority. Western cultural standards mean nothing to them (you do have to admit that they have had their own cultural philosophy for a lot longer than the West, i.e. 5500+ years).

They've never been a democratic society. As long as their economy works, standard of living trumps everything. Even in a controlled economy, they are the ultimate laissez-faire capitalists.

But they can't beat us by simply stealing our technology. The need for government control inhibits innovation. Take a look at the Nobel Prizes in science, math, medicine, etc. We dominate. We foster innovation and we give it the environment to grow. Talent still wants to immigrate to the US. We will not lose the tech race. But we need to leave it alone. Social political philosophy should never override technical development. When you reject science because it doesn't fit with your political philosophy you hurt our country.

Quit looking for things to fight over at home and start fighting the real threat from abroad.
How can you be liberal and write that? Joe Biden and the CommieSlut are the antithesis of everything you mentioned about... she way more than him. Sorry, but the left handing over MY country on a silver platter is offensive to me and I will fight over it, because it is a real danger to our way of life.

How can you be liberal and write that? Joe Biden and the CommieSlut are the antithesis of everything you mentioned about... she way more than him. Sorry, but the left handing over MY country on a silver platter is offensive to me and I will fight over it, because it is a real danger to our way of life.

Go ahead, sow more division. All it does is make us weaker as you spout your hatred.

Thats funny.

" state the truths that the modern Dimwit party and fraudulent incoming administration are all about the EXACT opposite of everything else I posted ...and YOU are wrong and sowing division. "

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Creepy Joe and the Hoe will hand this country over to China on a silver platter...since China bought and paid for the Bidens...he has already said many times that he will completely undo any tariffs or punitive actions Trump has set on China as soon as he is able. Wake up .

There is zero doubt.

I don't know if you or anyone else remembers the event, but what I thought was one of our best moments as Americans was the day Charles Lichenstein one of our UN diplomats stood and said his piece about the UN going elsewhere. We should find more people like him.

Lichenstein, severely perturbed, pointedly declared that if U.N. member nations felt “they are not being treated with the hostly consideration that is their due,” they might think about “removing themselves and this organization from the soil of the United States. We will put no impediment in your way . . . The members of the U.S. mission to the United Nations will be down at the dockside waving you a fond farewell as you sail off into the sunset.”

Go ahead, sow more division. All it does is make us weaker as you spout your hatred.

I've been trained by America hating lefties for the last 4 years. It will take awhile

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
I don't know if you or anyone else remembers the event, but what I thought was one of our best moments as Americans was the day Charles Lichenstein one of our UN diplomats stood and said his piece about the UN going elsewhere. We should find more people like him.
Hopefully Trump then buys the property and turns it into a hotel. Glorious that would be.

You just have to laugh at publications like the Washington Examiner that question whether Biden will be tough on China when the guy they touted and backed, Trump, may well be pregnant with Putin's baby and they say nothing.

Even if your speculations were true, Putin does not hold a candle to China in GDP, money (which makes the world go round), IP theft, or influence. You better wake up to the fact they are near peer and exponentially a greater threat.

I have to wonder how much investment anybody would make in NYC at this point.
There will be deals to be had. I hear it is a renters/buyers market there. My last copilot said he negotiated his rent down to 2/3rds last month because the landlord knows he won't be able to rent it for months if he leaves.

Another I recently flew with was telling me about his property tax bill in NJ. $23,000/year. I told him I was looking at 50 acres in Tennessee with yearly taxes of $300. He almost cried.

I hope NY chokes on it. They are reaping what they have sewn.

You just have to laugh at publications like the Washington Examiner that question whether Biden will be tough on China when the guy they touted and backed, Trump, may well be pregnant with Putin's baby and they say nothing.
iu

I absolutely love that you are crying about and blaming Biden for China for our woes when he's been four years out of the government.

Please keep this up.

VN Store

Back