Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

18 year old immature kid. He may have a completely different attitude after two years of college and football. I cringe thinking about some of the things I said or did in my teens and 20’s.
I mean we were going through some tough times during his recruitment so i cant blame him for doing what he thought was best for him. At the same time I think its more about him being a botch jones supporter then anything. He didnt even give CJP a chance and thats saying alot coming from a VFL family.

Reactions: VAVol85
I really think if this staff had more time, Mays would have considered UT stronger. Who can blame him for not wanting to be a butch recruit. Jones didn't coach physical football, so logically, certain types of linemen would not be excited about the style of play from that staff.

Think that's why he decommited, Jones was fired.

So - how now brown cow? Yet another insider with dead wrong info (that I probably totally agreed with when you said it).

That was straight from Kevin earlier this duck season. Considering the suit, I'm not even asking him what changed. Just a guess, but I suspect the odds of a waiver improved dramatically, and a waiver is the only way he plays next season. Guess they decided it was worth the risk.

On a personal note, I'm tickled to death. A week or so back I said I hoped Cade continued to do well, but hoped Cooper would do better. Don't have to feel that way now. Great family, and I hope it works out great for them.

From UT Sports:

Cade_Mays.jpg

Glad to have him home. "F" Tennessee? I said it more than once this season after the Georgia State & BYU games. It happens out of frustration. We all say dumb stuff when we get mad.

That was straight from Kevin earlier this duck season. Considering the suit, I'm not even asking him what changed. Just a guess, but I suspect the odds of a waiver improved dramatically, and a waiver is the only way he plays next season. Guess they decided it was worth the risk.

On a personal note, I'm tickled to death. A week or so back I said I hoped Cade continued to do well, but hoped Cooper would do better. Don't have to feel that way now. Great family, and I hope it works out great for them.

I think it can easily be said that there is no true Vol who isn't mighty happy that Cade is where he should have been all along. The thing I think is interesting is, even though we (VN) had someone who supposedly had inside info (and I have no reason to doubt your assertions), it was still dead wrong - or perhaps a more accurate thought would be that it did not remain true. That is a good lesson for us all on reading too much into insiders - even if they do have "inside" information.

Great prediction OP. Most thought it would never happen, but here we are with Cade Mays.

So are we still waiting on Case or are we just going to settle for Cooper and Cade??

Inquiring minds want to know?😳

Is Kevin Case’s father also?🤔

I think it can easily be said that there is no true Vol who isn't mighty happy that Cade is where he should have been all along. The thing I think is interesting is, even though we (VN) had someone who supposedly had inside info (and I have no reason to doubt your assertions), it was still dead wrong - or perhaps a more accurate thought would be that it did not remain true. That is a good lesson for us all on reading too much into insiders - even if they do have "inside" information.

No doubt about it. When human beings are involved, the dynamics can change rapidly.

Reactions: ALLVOL24/7/365
I don't think so. I bet they're more mature than some of the fans.

I've changed my mind. I'll bet he does transfer and the only people that have a problem with it are some peeps in Georgia and a few butthurt fans here.

A lot of posts in this thread made with supreme confidence.....This one was about as correct as a prognosticating post can be.

VN Store

Back