Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

Cade is not coming. Some of y'all have the math wrong. He would have to sit out next season, and his NFL grade says next season is his last in college.

If anyone comes in , and can help bring us back to where we belong, why again would the fan base not want them? I want to win, period, bring anyone to the table that can help do that and i am game.

If anyone comes in , and can help bring us back to where we belong, why again would the fan base not want them? I want to win, period, bring anyone to the table that can help do that and i am game.

I'd love to have Cade at UT, but it would make absolutely no sense for him to make that move. He'll play at UGA next season and then to the draft.

There is zero factual evidence to indicate that Case Mays is going to leave Georgia and sit out a year to play for a team that the Dogs have beat down both years he's been there.

If anything, there is more evidence for Vol players transferring to Georgia. Eli Wolf called and said thanks.
I disagree about UT players transferring to Ga with the way we finished the season plus the disappointment with the Bulldog football program. Cades May transferring to Ga ? Maybe , there is one reliable source who said it is a possibility and there are recent circumstances that would indicate reasons for him doing so.

Reactions: Fullfillmer
I'd love to have Cade at UT, but it would make absolutely no sense for him to make that move. He'll play at UGA next season and then to the draft.
You are ignoring key facts.
1) Pittman leaving
2) Baby Brother at UT
3) Negative atmosphere @ Ga because they are out of contention for NC. The program is slightly regressing.
4) Possibilty that Mays would be a graduate transfer and eligible to play next year.

I disagree about UT players transferring to Ga with the way we finished the season plus the disappointment with the Bulldog football program. Cades May transferring to Ga ? Maybe , there is one reliable source who said it is a possibility and there are recent circumstances that would indicate reasons for him doing so.

Why would he transfer and sit out a year when he can play and head to the NFL. Cade is taking a full load and also attending summer school, but he won't graduate before next season. He'll get his degree in three years. While his parents would dearly love to have him in Knoxville, Kevin would slap sense back into him if he even hinted at making that move.

You are ignoring key facts.
1) Pittman leaving
2) Baby Brother at UT
3) Negative atmosphere @ Ga because they are out of contention for NC. The program is slightly regressing.
4) Possibilty that Mays would be a graduate transfer and eligible to play next year.
How about the fact I talked to Kevin this morning? Cade doesn't graduate until after next season.

I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.

It's fun when an ass is dumb, it's classy when they own up and admit. Takes an act of courage too many folks don't have.

Reactions: uppereasttnvol
Cade is not coming. Some of y'all have the math wrong. He would have to sit out next season, and his NFL grade says next season is his last in college.

At the Georgia vs Kentucky game, I called Cade a snowflake cracker gringo. I was wearing a red shirt and barking to fool the NCAA po-po.

Therefore,, I think Cade will be after to play for the Vols next year......using the Justin Fields rule.

He can unmake it. He was only 17 or 18 when the decision was made. Plus he can play with his little brother and I’m sure the family would be happy. He has played significant snaps on possibly the best OL in the country. I’m all for accepting talent that will make the Vols a better team.

Agreed...grown ass adults getting butthurt over something an 18 year old does always seems weird to me.

Reactions: Behr
At the Georgia vs Kentucky game, I called Cade a snowflake cracker gringo. I was wearing a red shirt and barking to fool the NCAA po-po.

Therefore,, I think Cade will be after to play for the Vols next year......using the Justin Fields rule.
Is it documented? There may be something to this.

Reactions: arkivol
There is zero factual evidence to indicate that Case Mays is going to leave Georgia and sit out a year to play for a team that the Dogs have beat down both years he's been there.

If anything, there is more evidence for Vol players transferring to Georgia. Eli Wolf called and said thanks.
Gibbs also called and said hi.

71 replies to a flawed original post, without a single person noticing the obvious. Congratulations dumb asses :p Amari Rodgers is NOT Tee Martin's son. That would bee Tee Higgins morons!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassing! !!

Everybody knows that this is actually Tee Higgins dad...
DiT-EjmUYAMLkCS.jpg

I really think if this staff had more time, Mays would have considered UT stronger. Who can blame him for not wanting to be a butch recruit. Jones didn't coach physical football, so logically, certain types of linemen would not be excited about the style of play from that staff.

Reactions: Remy

Wait they got his brother Case too???? WTF!

VN Store

Back