Cade Mays and Amari Rodgers

For what its worth Cade has a higher probability than Amari. Amari is one of theeee guys while Cade is struggling to stay in the rotation because he was expected to be an OT and they hv better players in front of him at OG.
He has played every position on the offensive line for georgia.

If he wanted to transfer here, I guarantee Pruitt wouldn't tell him no, just because he sang a wittle song that hurt some fans feelers. Lol.
Not thinking about the fans NEARLY as much as his potential teammates. That sort of thing gets remembered in locker rooms for a long time

Not thinking about the fans NEARLY as much as his potential teammates. That sort of thing gets remembered in locker rooms for a long time

I don't think so. I bet they're more mature than some of the fans.

I've changed my mind. I'll bet he does transfer and the only people that have a problem with it are some peeps in Georgia and a few butthurt fans here.

Reactions: arkivol
I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.
Screenshot_20191209-220215_Chrome.jpg

The anger and failure to forgive here is beyond conversation. We should welcome the man. back. His family is Vol, he may want to join his family’s history. And we should welcome him back. He can help us, and we can make his family whole! Stop being such pricks!

The anger and failure to forgive here is beyond conversation. We should welcome the man. back. His family is Vol, he may want to join his family’s history. And we should welcome him back. He can help us, and we can make his family whole! Stop being such pricks!
Can we at least require a small bit of grovelling and supplication? 😂

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I think I could come around to Cade coming back ( not sure he would even want to). But it isn't an easy thing. Southern Football is a seriously tribal thing.

6b350e361373b4ba7e996650a2a19ae7.jpg

It's a stupid song... and he sang it with Tanner Antonutti in the car as well. Nobody cared about Tanner singing it, nobody will care now.

If he comes in, works hard, does his job and helps us win games... nobody would nor should care about him posting a dumb video of him singing a dumb song.

I do not think he will come back but I like someone with a little attitude so I would be okay with it. I am big enough to get over some teenager having some fun without breaking any laws or threatening someone.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Tee Higgins - my niece's boyfriend, Cooper Melton is a Georgetown WR and former Vol walk-on. He played HS ball for Walker Valley against Tee when Tee was at Oak Ridge.

Another reason I know that Tee Martin and Tee Higgins are not only NOT related, Tee Higgins isn't even named after Tee Martin.
He's named for one of his relatives, whose nickname is also "Tee".

Come on, man. Google is your friend.

"Tee does have the same first name of Martin but it’s only a coincidence. Stewart talked about the confusion."

“Tee was not named after Tee Martin, Tee is named after his grandfather Maurice. I don’t know why they think that….the spelling comes from Tee Martin’s name.

Freshmen Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers are the Newest Set of Friends at WRU

It would appear I know your family.

So what? He doesnt like TN. Cade Mays made his bed.

If Tennessee wasn’t his school two years ago, why is it now? Memory tells me Mays was very rude to Pruitt & Fulmer when they visited him right after Pruitt was hired. Pruitt needs to build Tennessee, not pander to freakin Cade Mays.

If Tennessee wasn’t his school two years ago, why is it now? Memory tells me Mays was very rude to Pruitt & Fulmer when they visited him right after Pruitt was hired. Pruitt needs to build Tennessee, not pander to freakin Cade Mays.
Having Cade Mays will help build Tn. The reasons it could be his team are referenced throughout this thread. Have you read them?

I'm a grown man, and as such I apologize when I'm wrong. My apologies to All, who posted prior to my original post. I knew, as most everyone did, that Tee Higgins was Tee Martins son, because he was so highly recruited. I did not realize, Amari was as well. Again, my apologies. I am the moron, flame away. I can take it lol.
giphy.gif

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
Having Cade Mays will help build Tn. The reasons it could be his team are referenced throughout this thread. Have you read them?

There is zero factual evidence to indicate that Case Mays is going to leave Georgia and sit out a year to play for a team that the Dogs have beat down both years he's been there.

If anything, there is more evidence for Vol players transferring to Georgia. Eli Wolf called and said thanks.

Anyone else think we will get Cade Mays back home and to play with his brother Cooper after Sam Pittmans departure from Georgia to be head coach at Arkansas? Also, do you think Amari Rodgers comes back home to be coached underneath his dad Tee Martin? We could use the talent. Go Vols Go!!!
No. Season not over and threads like this already pooping up. Smdh

VN Store

Back