‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I don't think he will sign letter. He just shows as a walk on and pays his on way. If he doesn't show up, he keeps the 350,000 and the 8mil goes away. He would get 2 mil a year for 4 years if he stays 4 years. That is what I read a couple of days ago
I don't think I have seen the PWO mentioned anywhere

I don't think he will sign letter. He just shows as a walk on and pays his on way. If he doesn't show up, he keeps the 350,000 and the 8mil goes away. He would get 2 mil a year for 4 years if he stays 4 years. That is what I read a couple of days ago
He’s going to take a scholarship. No way UT tries to sell him covering tuition and fees out of his recently expanded pocket.

2 million of that is while he's a senior in hs

Has to make a number of appearances I would guess.

Not sure how much of this story I am buying into yet. But if it is real then you may have hit on the way around tying signing with any school in an NIL deal. Sign them up to a deal where they have to make twice weekly personal appearances in specific locations, say Knoxville to put their name and image in TV commercials for various local businesses.

Not sure how much of this story I am buying into yet. But if it is real then you may have hit on the way around tying signing with any school in an NIL deal. Sign them up to a deal where they have to make twice weekly personal appearances in specific locations, say Knoxville to put their name and image in TV commercials for various local businesses.
That principle has been discussed for days--i.e. tie him to a region.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Huh? If Spyre sports just gave Nico $350k for nothing, meaning he can take the money and go to whatever school he wants, how is that not dumb and inept on Spyres part?
Enticement with promise of more. You do it for stars. Big boy stuff. Count your pennies and you can count these types out. $350k is acceptable risk to Spyre. Not seeing why WE should sweat this out.

Last edited:
Enticement with promise of more. You do it stars. Big boy stuff. Count your pennies and you can count these types out. $350k is acceptable risk to Spyre. Not seeing why WE should sweat this out.

Nobody is sweating anything out. Just in my opinion, I don’t think Spyre will just give Nico $350k and let him walk to another team.

Reactions: Incredible_duck

VN Store

Back