‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Nobody is sweating anything out. Just in my opinion, I don’t think Spyre will just give Nico $350k and let him walk to another team.
Don’t think “let him” is within their purview. Think of it as a sports agent. They can be fired any time no matter how much they’ve invested in their representation. Difference in this case is the balance of what can be earned hinges on continued partnership. But Spyre doesn’t get this far placing too much emphasis on the advance.

I don't think he will sign letter. He just shows as a walk on and pays his on way. If he doesn't show up, he keeps the 350,000 and the 8mil goes away. He would get 2 mil a year for 4 years if he stays 4 years. That is what I read a couple of days ago
Lmao

Huh? If Spyre sports just gave Nico $350k for nothing, meaning he can take the money and go to whatever school he wants, how is that not dumb and inept on Spyres part?
Dude, our local media has been saying for weeks that’s the way it is with the California kids now. You have to pay them NIL while in HS or you have no chance because someone else will. It’s a risk you have to take

I don't think he will sign letter. He just shows as a walk on and pays his on way. If he doesn't show up, he keeps the 350,000 and the 8mil goes away. He would get 2 mil a year for 4 years if he stays 4 years. That is what I read a couple of days ago

He's not walking on.

Or tomorrow. Either one I guess
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back