'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Huh??? Come to Tennessee and maybe go to a 6-6 7-5 bowl

Come to Tennessee to help rebuild a program rather than taking an easy way out and being another’s spoke on a wheel. Come you UT and be a hero, a part of why UT football got back and be hero and will always be welcome in the city of Knoxville for the rest of your life.

Henry To’oto’o knows January is going to be a busy month. Preparing for the awards banquet at the All-American Bowl on Friday night, the four-star linebacker from Concord (Calif.) De La Salle said he’s planning visits to Alabama and Tennessee plus a week at the Polynesian Bowl. “Pretty busy,” To’oto’o said.

This weekend, the De La Salle standout will take his Tennessee visit, then he will head for a week at the Polynesian Bowl in Hawaii before returning home and taking his final trip to Alabama. Washington is also under consideration along with Utah, Cal and Oregon but this definitely feels like an SEC race coming down to National Signing Day.

“I like what (Jeremy) Pruitt is doing and how he’s trying to change things around there especially coming from Alabama,” To’oto’o said. “He’s taking the environment from there and I like the coaching staff he has there. “There’s a lot to like (about Alabama). To see what Tosh (Lupoi) does on defense and with the linebackers and stuff like that. It’s pretty important to me but it’s all business.

“He’s coming in as the d-coordinator so he’ll probably leave soon but it’s a big part. He’s a De La Salle alumni. Just hearing his word and being able to go down there is what I’m looking forward to.”

-Rivals

Be interested to see if he makes it to Bama, or if he maybe switches his visits a little bit. This weekend will be interesting.

Come to Tennessee to help rebuild a program rather than taking an easy way out and being another’s spoke on a wheel. Come you UT and be a hero, a part of why UT football got back and be hero and will always be welcome in the city of Knoxville for the rest of your life.
What's easy about playing for Nick Saban?

Reactions: igotworms
The defense quit. Never seen that from a Saban team. Never had adversity to that magnitude
they quit and were frustrated....that's what happens when you believe your own hype. You get a bunch of 4 and 5 starts on one team and they feel invincible. Got to have some dogs out there like Josh Jacobs.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back