'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Interpret the NCAA Bylaws however you'd like. You might be right and I might be wrong. But the two early enrollees didn't sign an NLI. And maybe they'll have to pay their own way for the Spring 1 term to establish walkon status first. Maybe you're right that it can't be done. Bama doesn't publicize details on such matters, so I'm forced to try to connect the dots on what they're doing. All of that said, I really don't care to debate with you about it any further.

Fair enough, I'm doing the same ("connecting the dots"), but I really respect your use of the bylaws and interpretations for the most part and thanks for bringing valuable info to the thread.

Too bad schools or the NCAA didn't make more of this public.

We are working on a curve ball here....if we pull it off expect to see some reports change on his schedule if not then it will be safe to say we will be behind the Bama 8 ball
So glad our coaches aren't giving up because AL has a good relationship and want him.

Reactions: MadWorld
Kids aren’t trying to decide who they’re gonna root for, they’re trying to choose which program gives them the best opportunity to succeed in college and play in the nfl to make millions. That’s Alabama all day every day and twice on Sunday. I hate Bama and love Tennessee for nearly 45 years now, but that’s just the truth. I pray one day that’s no longer the case.
not true! You and they might believe it but
Fact is they get 2-3 times as many with NFL potential talent compared to most other premier programs and that is why they have 2-3 times as many drafted

Revolving door of coordinators caught up to Nick. Thoroughly out coached. I understand he had to get Tosh more money for his recruiting but he is thoroughly getting abused. If I remember correctly Locksley couldn’t coach at New Mexico either. Just a great recruiter. Best part of tonight was B!tch Jones not getting a ring.

Still it is frustrating to wonder what could have been. Tee...Amari...and Trevor...wow how B!tch sunk us.

VN Store

Back