'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I heard they verbally agreed to something with him and working on wrapping it up. Saban may not go quietly with it but from what i am hearing they are verbally good to go. We shall see.

That works as well. I wonder if your stalkers will continue to follow you around if Pruitt pulls Henry with this latest news...

That doesn’t work well. We don’t need Tosh recruiting for UGA.

I get that I'm just referring to the increase in Pruitt pulling Henry. He won't make them recruit better than they already are imo though. Well unless UGA enters the picture

Bingo... did you watch the game last night? 😂
i still think there's some "year 1" transition they were working thru. plus they do have some new guys on the field, especially in the defensive backfield.

i'm not convinced that Saban wants to have another year of transition at DC. he's already having to replace his OC, and i think if he had his druthers, he'd just assume stick with the elite recruiter and help develop him. i'd imagine year 2 looks a little different than year 1. and year 1 didn't suck exactly.

i also don't know what Tosh stands to gain by just taking a lateral move, aside from money?

We will be with him out in Cali later this week. We now stand a legitimate shot at pulling this one off. More news to trickle in which will give us a very interesting edge.

Nice! Hiring Chaney and now are chances are increasing with Toot Toot. I don't know how much more I can take.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
i still think there's some "year 1" transition they were working thru. plus they do have some new guys on the field, especially in the defensive backfield.

i'm not convinced that Saban wants to have another year of transition at DC. he's already having to replace his OC, and i think if he had his druthers, he'd just assume stick with the elite recruiter and help develop him. i'd imagine year 2 looks a little different than year 1. and year 1 didn't suck exactly.

i also don't know what Tosh stands to gain by just taking a lateral move, aside from money?
He might be able to skip out on some of the public backlash from Alabama fans and media outlets.... idk exactly but I hope that Tosh splits because i want whatever brings the best chance for us to land Henry

A lot of them are 2020. Let's see where they stand next year. Hell, AV alluded to tosh possibly going to uga. So that will potentially affect to'oto'o's decision.
Yeah, the article was a mix of 4 signees and some 2019 & '20 commits and targets. From what I've seen so far, the Tosh to UGA talk is rumor mill stuff. I could be wrong, but I doubt it happens. It wouldn't be a good move for Tosh and I don't think Saban is looking to demote Tosh or push him out, but rather to continue his development as DC. Besides, Kirby needs to hire a DC who can coach DBs.

He might be able to skip out on some of the public backlash from Alabama fans and media outlets.... idk exactly but I hope that Tosh splits because i want whatever brings the best chance for us to land Henry
i don't know that i care if he stays or goes. i'm not against it helping us with HT.

Yeah, the article was a mix of 4 signees and some 2019 & '20 commits and targets. From what I seen so far the Tosh to UGA talk is rumor mill stuff. I could be wrong, but I doubt it happens. It wouldn't be a good move for Tosh and I don't think Saban is looking to demote Tosh or push him out, but rather to continue his development as DC. Besides, Kirby needs to hire a DC who can coach DBs.
unfortunately, i agree. not sure where Kirby goes for DC, but i'm not sure Tosh is the answer, as weird as that sounds.

Reactions: Tidal Surge

VN Store

Back