'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

TBF, you talk out of your a** plenty too. That’s fine and all, that’s half the fun of VN. But at least own up to the silly predictions you’ve missed on and don’t pretend like they never happened.

Here, I’ll give you a few of mine so you don’t have to feel all singled out and ashamed:

I thought Andrew Butcher would be an instant impact player as a situational pass rusher.

I thought Jakob Johnson would blossom into a versatile front 7 defender

I thought Butch deserved his extension/raise after the Taxslayer Bowl.

Own up to what??

When have I been wrong??????

And you didn't even bother to quote what I proved to be right about.
GTFO ...

I don't have to prove $#it to you. And again it wouldn't matter anyway. You're going to hate. Because that's what people like you do.
Always have... always will.

Own up to what??

GTFO ...

I don't have to prove $#it to you. And again it wouldn't matter anyway. You're going to hate. Because that's what people like you do.

Completely OT, but what is your avatar from? That looks crazy.

Why wouldn't he?

I'd doesn't matter how many times I'm right.
If people don't like you, then they won't give you credit anyway.

The fact that you quickly respond to anything I state indirectly proves what I'm saying.

Last year I stated that Kentucky in 2018 would be there best team ever. AND that we would still beat them. All people said was "no Florida just sucks this year" I said no... Florida is one of the most improved teams in the country. This was after they lost to UK.
Just examples.

Brian Maurer will be our starting QB by game 4....

Brian Maurer will be the reason JG transfers and Harrison Bailey decommits.

And I know you aren't going to give me my props regardless...
Yeah but can we still get drunk before the Vols play?

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Completely OT, but what is your avatar from? That looks crazy.
It's awesome!

Truth be told that's not my actual photo. For obvious reasons. But, it was inspired from a camping trip to the Big Sur Coast area some time back.

Great and inexpensive experience. It makes you feel like a kid again.

Own up to what??

GTFO ...

lol go ahead and double down then. We’ve all been wrong about stuff and made bad predictions on here. If you’re meaning to imply otherwise, then you’re truly delusional.

But go ahead and chalk up the backlash you get to “haters.” Maybe throw on some Taylor Swift and eat a pint of Ben and Jerry’s while you’re at it.

And if you want people to post specific times you’ve talked out of your a**, it’s not that hard (not that it would be for me either). Just use the search bar, type in your username and the name of a player from the past 4-5 seasons, and skim the results. Here’s a good one I got when I searched your username and the keyword “Byrd”

If you looked at highlights from Tyler Byrd and Evan Berry from High School. It was pretty obvious one was a defensive player...the other offensive.

Yet..somehow Butch had them flipped! You and others will see how badly this roster was mismanaged

Look at recruiting rankings from guys across the board on defense.
It's 4th probably....behind Bama, UGA and LSU.

Taylor, Allen, Patterson are all special edge rushers. They'll be standing up and making plays to.

Talent wise defensively we are right on par with LSU...

Reactions: Wadetime
lol go ahead and double down then. We’ve all been wrong about stuff and made bad predictions on here. If you’re meaning to imply otherwise, then you’re truly delusional.

But go ahead and chalk up the backlash you get to “haters.” Maybe throw on some Taylor Swift and eat a pint of Ben and Jerry’s while you’re at it.

And if you want people to post specific times you’ve talked out of your a**, it’s not that hard (not that it would be for me either). Just use the search bar, type in your username and the name of a player from the past 4-5 seasons, and skim the results. Here’s a good one I got when I searched your username and the keyword “Byrd”

So I was wrong about Evan Berry?
What about Darryl Taylor? Ask UK and UGA if he has any talent.

Just said Byrd was a naturally defensive player in High School. That's all I said. He obviously never grew into that in college. Pretty sure Butch had something to do with that...but okay. I'll give you Byrd. Vastly has underperformed since the end of his freshman season

I don't drink.

BTW, there will be a few freshman starters by the 4th game. Try having a little in them..

Lol, have I said there won’t be any freshman starters? Just because I think your take on Brian Maurer is stupid doesn’t mean I don’t think there are others that will start.

I expect Morris, Wright, McCullough, and Harrison to start at some point this year.

Own up to what??

GTFO ...

Oh my. Not taking sides, Littlun, but have you considered the possibility that your post might be just a tad harsh?

Reactions: Sleegro
turn-and-walk-away-gif-3.gif

Reactions: T Dog and walkenvol
Why wouldn't he?

I'd doesn't matter how many times I'm right.
If people don't like you, then they won't give you credit anyway.

The fact that you quickly respond to anything I state indirectly proves what I'm saying.

Last year I stated that Kentucky in 2018 would be there best team ever. AND that we would still beat them. All people said was "no Florida just sucks this year" I said no... Florida is one of the most improved teams in the country. This was after they lost to UK.
Just examples.

Brian Maurer will be our starting QB by game 4....

Brian Maurer will be the reason JG transfers and Harrison Bailey decommits.

And I know you aren't going to give me my props regardless...
I’m not buying it, but I’ll certainly give you credit if any of that happens

So I was wrong about Evan Berry?
What about Darryl Taylor? Ask UK and UGA if he has any talent.

Just said Byrd was a naturally defensive player in High School. That's all I said. He obviously never grew into that in college. Pretty sure Butch had something to do with that...but okay. I'll give you Byrd. Vastly has underperformed since the end of his freshman season
Also called Allen a “special pass rusher” in that post lol

I have my own prediction evaluation ranking gonna guess thing about Henry T... He will make a highlight video on a play this season! Glad to get that off my chest...

#predictedstressisreal

As far as Henry goes I would like him to start but that also means our guys who are older never were able to put it together and that is sad..... so hopefully HT doesn’t have to start this year.

As far as Henry goes I would like him to start but that also means our guys who are older never were able to put it together and that is sad..... so hopefully HT doesn’t have to start this year.
I'm with you on that. I hope the see a lot of time but if they start and no one was injured that possibly forced said start. We have issues.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Own up to what??

GTFO ...

Hate is a strong word and that emotion is reserved for things much more significant than you.

Hate is a strong word and that emotion is reserved for things much more significant than you.

Hate is not an emotion.
It's a choice.

And you've chosen to talk down to someone who has never even interacted with you. Who is really significant in this?

Have a good day. God bless.

Hate is not an emotion.
It's a choice.

And you've chosen to talk down to someone who has never even interacted with you. Who is really significant in this?

Have a good day. God bless.
You have apparently learned your language skills from a place that I cannot fathom. Did you learn this definition of hate by listening to Taylor Swift? Hate is not a synonym of disagree

Last edited:

VN Store

Back