'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

I posted the same thing a few days ago. Thread has devolved into guys comparing the size of their wienies.

Apologies.

Henry To'oto'o is good enough to allow Pruitt to move Bituli around. In the O&W game, Bituli spent a lot of time on the edge. He's listed as an inside LB. But he's better on the outside.

Henry T has the speed and range at 6'3 235 to cover inside/out and play RPOs. Physical too.

Look to hear about him and Roman Harrison early on in camp. Similar to how AJ Johnson and Curt Maggit were.

You have apparently learned your language skills from a place that I cannot fathom. Did you learn this definition of hate by listening to Taylor Swift? Hate is not a synonym of disagree

God bless.

Explain yourself maybe?

That was between me and him. You have no idea the context between me and him. Yet you join the crowd mentality.
Dude I don’t have a problem with you and I can get behind some alternative ideas BUT a lot of the threads you’re commenting in are turning into back and forth pissing matches. Why are you even engaging at this point? At some point you have to just agree to disagree.

EBZxKTLWkAEUtv8.jpg

18 y.o. freshman who got here a month ago and is already able to make defensive calls and is being called out by his head coach for how well he's doing.

Utterly amazing - this kid was very highly ranked but still could be under ranked. So damned glad he picked the good guys. Cant wait to see what he does in Knoxville and beyond.

Henry T
tenor.gif

View attachment 216699

18 y.o. freshman who got here a month ago and is already able to make defensive calls and is being called out by his head coach for how well he's doing.

Utterly amazing - this kid was very highly ranked but still could be under ranked. So damned glad he picked the good guys. Cant wait to see what he does in Knoxville and beyond.
He was actually ranked in the teens of his recruiting class until the end of spring last year, dropped from a mid 5 star to a high 4 star near the end of season. Injury before his state championship game, and had us in his top 3-5 for a several months lol

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
View attachment 216699

Could tell from a few plays of his highlights he was another level player at LB that we just haven’t had. It shows in drills now too. Elite player right here. My hope is the elite talent on the back 7 will help buy time for the front 3 to 4 to gain experience and grow

VN Store

Back