'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Ulysees E. McGill

Rage agai...aww eff it..just die.
If you read the thread nearly everyone in it thought he was coming one day and gone the next. This is the craziest thread I've ever read on here lol
I really never could believe it, that is one reason I don't doubt Pruitt and companies recruiting.

Devo182

Sophia Cunningham's daddy
His announcement was truly awesome. I guess some late leaks happened and people went UT with predictions. I missed all that and had DVR'd the espn segment. Came back later and was watching it...right as he put the hat on my wife walked in and I scared the life out of her with how loud I started cheering.

One of the coolest gets in recent memory

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
His announcement was truly awesome. I guess some late leaks happened and people went UT with predictions. I missed all that and had DVR'd the espn segment. Came back later and was watching it...right as he put the hat on my wife walked in and I scared the life out of her with how loud I started cheering.

One of the coolest gets in recent memory
I admit I screamed like a girl.

AaronUT

Surprisingly well spoken.
I didn't think we would get Crouch either, and Wright freaked me out by never committing, I thought he was gonna blow us off last minute.
Only player I feel good about that “appears” to be a long shot is Sewell. I think he’s a player that only comes along every few years and the staff is going to be relentlessly pursuing. Henry T is going to start at some point this year and that speaks volumes concerning his recruitment. At the end of the day, 7 wins has to be the floor. That’s easy on paper but I guarantee there will be another season ending injury to a starter. It’s football. Next man up!

VN Store

Sponsors