Butch and staff

Man you would think that playing the best D we've faced all year (tied with UF) would mean something. I guess it doesn't.

Deserve an F for this game. Was not prepared at all. Looks like they took the week off. Vanilla play calling. What a bunch of garbage. My high expectations for next year have dropped after looking at tonight.

This is absurd. Knee jerk much?

I don't understand why it is always the coaches' fault. Here is the way I saw this game. We were physically dominated up front the entire game. Yet, our staff managed the game well enough for us to have the ball in the fourth quarter and driving for the tying or go ahead points. And, then, one of our true freshmen made a critical error and we couldn't overcome it.

This was a hard fought game against a good team. We made the critical errors late, and as a result, we lost. But, this was not a meltdown. We were in this game late. Next year, we will be improved at every position, and we will win more of these.

Reactions: 1 person
If we had the 2nd time out Mizzou would have to punt with 8sec left. That screw up by Butch was Huge in the outcome of the game.

I'd like to see our WRs developed better and our offensive line needs vast improvement. If it takes staff changes to make this happen then it needs to happen

I'll be at the vandy game, but this game was poorly called and managed. Coaching staff is still learning. They'll get there. Justin Coleman is terrible...had to throw that in there.
yet it makesw very little sense's . coleman , as bad as he may be in coverage has also made some good plays .

Justin Coleman is horrible... he is absolutely horrible. I don't think anyone outside of the good Lord himself could coach the scrap heap we have at OL. I'm willing to be patient on that. The WR play was extremely disappointing tonight. Too much talent there to be playing like they did.

Deserve an F for this game. Was not prepared at all. Looks like they took the week off. Vanilla play calling. What a bunch of garbage. My high expectations for next year have dropped after looking at tonight.

Good for you. Let the butthurt flow freely Nancy.

This line of thinking by the OP should be labeled short-sighted ignorance. That's all I'm gonna say. Many other posters can explain where we are as a team, where we stack up vs Mizz tonight, where we came from, how hard this team has had to fight and, most importantly, where we are headed as a program. I'm not going to waste the space

Man you would think that playing the best D we've faced all year (tied with UF) would mean something. I guess it doesn't.

I've read this same thing for every game we have lost....

So which one has the "best" defense?

I think the distraction this monday was a big issue and it showed. I figured it would be hard to stay focused with your top player out because of a sexual assault.

It may have affected the defense but what was the excuse on offense? Actually I thought the defense played good enough to win.

Beat South Carolina and stomp Kentucky and watch out 2015 is our year we'll win the east. We get beat by Mizz and fire this staff!

#BandWagon Fans

Reactions: 4 people
We are fine. We faced a SOLID D tonight and our weak O line got exposed again. They knew our weakness and exploited it. The staff couldn't very well cover it. If you have about a second and a half then not much you can do.

It's a reality check. We're still going to a bowl because Vandy can't exploit our weakness as they don't have the players

Edit: and yeah they kinda had stuff on their minds I'm sure

Who has Vandy had the past 2 years outside of a WR ?

VN Store

Back