Butch and staff

Every game is a must win for this team as they strive to improve but the goal for the season is still within reach

the goal this year is a bowl game. Tonight is not a MUST win. Next week is a MUST win.

We reaplced both the Dline and Oline. 6-6 is about as good as you can expect from that

Reactions: 3 people
Pathetic waste of the second time out. Horrible job by the coaching staff.
This shows how horrible this staff is in big games.

Reactions: 7 people
the goal this year is a bowl game. Tonight is not a MUST win. Next week is a MUST win.

We reaplced both the Dline and Oline. 6-6 is about as good as you can expect from that

Completely missed the point. Yes I agree a bowl this year is what matters but we must approach every game with a must win sense of urgency. That's all I was saying

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be at the vandy game, but this game was poorly called and managed. Coaching staff is still learning. They'll get there. Justin Coleman is terrible...had to throw that in there.

I hate when rival fans like wylo come on and troll pretending to be Vol fans after games.

Why our offensive playbook has 3 plays in it? Run up the middle, qb scramble, swing pass, repeat!!!! Don't give me that we gotta dumb it down bs neither.

VN Store

Back