Burns enters transfer portal

Well, KBJ was always a longshot, but missing out on him is now going to hurt badly. Our depth at the 4/5 is now scary thin. Fulkerson, Pons, and Uros (if we're lucky).

I always thought people saying we were a bubble team were a little off their rocker, but this has me second guessing things. Our inside presence is going to be weak.

I mean.. we have to get someone now. If not we may be an nit bubble team. I don’t care how talented our guards are, we have absolutely zero depth inside.

Reactions: LibertyVol
I always like to try to find the silver linings in things, so I guess bigger picture is if we really are in on as many 5* recruits for 2020 as it is to be believer, that's just another spot open for that class. I guess next year can be sort of a punt as long as you don't regress so badly that it turns all those recruit off.

Any more potential grad transfers on the market. Dang...I don't know if he wasn't cutting it or not w/ the team, but on outside looking in, this hurts.

Reactions: SlyStone
You argued with me and another poster that this public recruitment of Blackshear didn’t make a transfer more likely even if we missed

We both said this was much more likely and you disagreed
Because Burns was gone regardless, not sure why that’s so hard to understand.

VN Store

Back