Buc-ee's

Opened one in Richmond, KY at exit 83 a couple of weeks ago.

Several battalions of hillbillies have the place encircled with no end in sight.
Oooh, getting closer to us! I live up in Indiana and this is a lot closer. I can stop by this one on the way down I-75 to Vols games in the future at least!

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
No way! I was just there last year! At least I'll get to go to the one near Gulf Shores, off I-10 this year.

It’s on the other side of the interstate opposite the gas station/Wendy’s. It wasn’t open when we went for spring break but it looked to be completed and was huge.

It's open, i went to it when I went to Gulf Shores in October.

Hmmm. It wasn’t built then and wasn’t open at the beginning of April. We must be talking about a different one. I’m talking about the one off I-95 in Florence at the myrtle beach exit.

Hmmm. It wasn’t built then and wasn’t open at the beginning of April. We must be talking about a different one. I’m talking about the one off I-95 in Florence at the myrtle beach exit.
Oops, i glanced at the message you quoted and saw Gulf Shores and didn't read it all, sorry.

Their frozen stuffed chickens & pork tenderloins are fantastic. Well worth throwing a few in the cooler when you stop by.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Stopped by their store out in Calhoun GA on way to Atlanta. Place is incredible. Definitely spent a decent chunk of change of the beaver nuggets and jerky.
Them beaver nuggets are made with something illegal, gotta be. Most addictive things I've gotten hold of 🤣.

Reactions: vader and Nerd-Vol
White macadamia nut cookies, a couple different Overbites, and the mini cookies tub are 3 of our favorites and usually in our basket. Those mini cookies have crack in them.

Screenshot_20220518-214203_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220518-214059_Chrome.jpg

VN Store

Back