Buc-ee's

The writer is all butthurt

“Now, admittedly, Tennessee needs all the help it can get. That poor state limps by with beautiful mountain scenery, the Nashville party scene and the blues and barbecue of Memphis.
A Buc-ee’s bathroom is probably bigger than the average Tennessee convenience store.
So, have at it, Tennessee.
But keep your dry ribs and don’t dare reach for our brisket.”
Which is hilarious. It's a gas station dude, who the f*** cares lol

Buc-ee's headed for Murfreesboro in 2023

just watched that Asian Man vs Food at Buc-ee's link and I'm headed out for BBQ now

They are adding on in Springfield, Missouri in 2023. I read that these stores employ 175-225 full time employees.

We were heading back to Tampa from Jacksonville and St Augustine and stopped Buc ees in Daytona Beach. Huge Store!!!!!!!!!!! There were two covered rows of at least 100 pumps. Went inside to get @joevol33 's recommended beaver nuggets but promptly turned around due to all the people. Did get gas at 3.72 and got to watch an incident of pump rage where a truck pulling a camper slammed into a ca that stole his spot at the next opening in line.

We were heading back to Tampa from Jacksonville and St Augustine and stopped Buc ees in Daytona Beach. Huge Store!!!!!!!!!!! There were two covered rows of at least 100 pumps. Went inside to get @joevol33 's recommended beaver nuggets but promptly turned around due to all the people. Did get gas at 3.72 and got to watch an incident of pump rage where a truck pulling a camper slammed into a ca that stole his spot at the next opening in line.
You're missing greatness if you didn't get them nuggets!

Welcome Home

You're missing greatness if you didn't get them nuggets!
Haha. I wanted to try them but there was a medium sized city inside the darn store. In fact, I pulled off 95 with half tank of gas just to try them since there's not a Buc ees around Tampa but couldn't deal with that many people.

Edit 103 gas pumps and 53,000 sq ft store and it was packed.

Last edited:
Reactions: joevol33
Haha. I wanted to try them but there was a medium sized city inside the darn store. In fact, I pulled off 95 with half tank of gas just to try them since there's not a Buc ees around Tampa but couldn't deal with that many people.

Edit 103 gas pumps and 53,000 sq ft sore and it was packed.
I can't believe there isn't one around Tampa yet. Next time I'm down that way I'll make them build one 🤣

It’s shocking how quickly they check people out of that place. Lines don’t mean much in there.

Welcome Home
Thanks. I paid for watching basketball at Amalie last week by having to do what the wife wanted this weekend. But we had a fun time exploring the other coast of the state. I'm a little less of a Gulf Coast snob now.

Reactions: MAD
Sevierville is hiring for the store manager right now. Starts out at 6 figures to manage a store.

I'm genuinely glad to see them coming to Crossville and Sevierville. For a lot of people...$16 or $17 an hour plus actual benefits and time off is absolutely life changing.

VN Store

Back