Buc-ee's

This guy has been doing construction updates on the Crossville build. Looks like they are about halfway.

My nephew manages the travel center in that area. He doesn’t see them ruining their business because they don’t fuel long haul trucking.

They just broke ground on a new Buccee's in Athens, AL at I-65 Brownsferry Rd. Anxious to see what all the whoop is about.

Reactions: MAD
My brother stopped by Bucee's last week as he was headed back from TN. I had some of the jambalaya stuffed chicken. Was that good! They could give the Cajun Meat Co. in Marietta a run for their money. I wished they shipped their frozen foods like stuffed chickens, pork tenderloins, etc.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
We made up a box of assorted Buc-ee's treats for one of our Dirty Christmas gifts. It was stolen by two people as soon as it was opened. Another one of our gifts was a Varsity to go box with 3 cans of Varsity chili in it. It was also a big hit.

Both were fine selections, IMO. Glad others appreciated them.

I grew up on Varisty and still visit every time I'm in Atlanta. And usually bring some back for dinner.

We made up a box of assorted Buc-ee's treats for one of our Dirty Christmas gifts. It was stolen by two people as soon as it was opened. Another one of our gifts was a Varsity to go box with 3 cans of Varsity chili in it. It was also a big hit.
Rather off topic, but I do this with Dr. Enuf. If you have an unrealistic cost suggestion, like $5, I will usually go with as much Dr. Enuf as $5 will buy, and it's always stolen.

I suppose the knoxville crowd doesn't drink it, but around here, it's one of those things that you would like to have, but you might not spend your own money on it. It's not cheap.

Reactions: luthervol
The writer is all butthurt

“Now, admittedly, Tennessee needs all the help it can get. That poor state limps by with beautiful mountain scenery, the Nashville party scene and the blues and barbecue of Memphis.
A Buc-ee’s bathroom is probably bigger than the average Tennessee convenience store.
So, have at it, Tennessee.
But keep your dry ribs and don’t dare reach for our brisket.”

The writer is all butthurt

“Now, admittedly, Tennessee needs all the help it can get. That poor state limps by with beautiful mountain scenery, the Nashville party scene and the blues and barbecue of Memphis.
A Buc-ee’s bathroom is probably bigger than the average Tennessee convenience store.
So, have at it, Tennessee.
But keep your dry ribs and don’t dare reach for our brisket.”

Exactly, we all know what a paradise Texas is.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH

VN Store

Back