BTO’s Missouri postgame report

Another game that shows we need to recruit better.

Everybody but Daniel returns a year older and with an additional year of experience and development. The better recruiting was needed 3 years ago... but that wasn't going to happen considering the state of the program.

Everybody but Daniel returns a year older and with an additional year of experience and development. The better recruiting was needed 3 years ago... but that wasn't going to happen considering the state of the program.

He’s had 3 years. Plenty of time.

Need better players.

Auburn is a lot better than Tennessee. They blew us out in Knoxville.
I want some of what you're smoking.

Blew us out? We lost by 10 points in one of our two worst performances of the season. Hardly a blowout. It was a 4-pt game with 5 minutes to play.

I’m sick of hearing about this 4 year plan that’s never been mentioned by Barnes himself to my knowledge.

Never has as far as I know. "4 year plan" is just an excuse someone uses after a loss.

Even Barnes wouldn't use that one

Reactions: 1 person
The TOs were bad and mostly on double teams. None worse than the one when we could have taken the lead inside of a minute

That was on Alexander who didn't recognize the double team on GW and positioned himself for the rebound. GW passed to what should have been an easy basket for Alexander. Shame of it was he executed that same play a few minutes earlier for a dunk.

To me, this loss was nothing more than the good shots weren't falling. The last 3 games the good shots were falling, but that's basketball. You can't grind out wins every time against good opponents when your shots aren't falling.

That was on Alexander who didn't recognize the double team on GW and positioned himself for the rebound. GW passed to what should have been an easy basket for Alexander. Shame of it was he executed that same play a few minutes earlier for a dunk.

To me, this loss was nothing more than the good shots weren't falling. The last 3 games the good shots were falling, but that's basketball. You can't grind out wins every time against good opponents when your shots aren't falling.

Yea he should have went to the basket but the defender was already there. I think a TO would have been the result either way.

Agreed on shots. Also we were under our average on free throws are well.

Never has as far as I know. "4 year plan" is just an excuse someone uses after a loss.

Even Barnes wouldn't use that one

Okay. Let's use the tired 3 star narrative instead... because juniors and seniors aren't ever better than they were as freshmen and sophomores.

To be fair, you warned us you would be hell to deal with if they lost to Conzo and it appears you are a man of your word.

To REALLY be fair he has been that way after every loss. The word fire is always involved in at least one post

VN Store

Back