Bryce Thompson missed tackle

Who saw the pathetic tackle attempt he had on the QB? He literally rushed in and pushed him to a first down. On my team, he wouldn’t saw the field again. I can’t say what would have happened at practice Monday, it may be against the law....
That’s one reason you don’t coach. Players make errors. Our DBs and Safeties played well today. One play does not determine how a player played in the game.

Who saw the pathetic tackle attempt he had on the QB? He literally rushed in and pushed him to a first down. On my team, he wouldn’t saw the field again. I can’t say what would have happened at practice Monday, it may be against the law....
If you were in my English class, you wouldn’t “saw” a passing grade.

Sounds good. It not sure we even have a back up for him. Lol. We’re so thin. And yes that play was bad but he made some really good plays as well. We definitely missed him early in the year.

He’s been doing it all year.

Reactions: I40flyer
Glad this ain’t your team. Gonna need him.

With the rules as strict as they are about touching quarterback, you can't expect teams to go in and " lay the wood " to the opposing QB anymore. It is almost always some type of a penalty unless you are Alabama or maybe Georgia. The rule makes a lot of players hesitant which causes a lot more missed tackles.

VN Store

Back