Brooklynn Miles

nervous as well idk what she waiting on??

Nervous why? She will commit when he is ready? We all think Fudd is going to UConn so why is she waiting ?!? Gordon from Fl Has been said to be a state lean so why is she waiting ? Kyndall Hunter could be the best pg in the class and she hasn’t committed. Lots of reasons not to commit...

Nervous why? She will commit when he is ready? We all think Fudd is going to UConn so why is she waiting ?!? Gordon from Fl Has been said to be a state lean so why is she waiting ? Kyndall Hunter could be the best pg in the class and she hasn’t committed. Lots of reasons not to commit...
nervous cause shes our last hope for a pg in this class and she has other enticing offers to choose from

With Horston a sophomore and Salary a freshman there is no huge necessity for a point guard in the 2021 class. I think we need a post player as we lose three after next season and only Striplin coming in. The fact that Wynn can play point guard and two guard also gives us plenty of players at the position in 2021. JMO I don't think Miles can beat out any of the three for playing time in 2021 so we'll see if she still comes here. I think she would have to be willing to play a small backup role as a freshman.

the NCAA decision announced to be in early 2021 to allow/not allow transfer without a year sitting out will if granted impact the availability of players. to step on the court for the year for 2021-2 and 22-23.
Some of the postings are confusing as I can't determine what year they believe that the point guard is required - when Horston is a sophomore (next year) or junior or senior.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
With Horston a sophomore and Salary a freshman there is no huge necessity for a point guard in the 2021 class. I think we need a post player as we lose three after next season and only Striplin coming in. The fact that Wynn can play point guard and two guard also gives us plenty of players at the position in 2021. JMO I don't think Miles can beat out any of the three for playing time in 2021 so we'll see if she still comes here. I think she would have to be willing to play a small backup role as a freshman.

Good post

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
noticing that Brooklynn follows alot of current lady vols on social media specifically IG I looked at which lady vols follow her and who follow her back and it is more names names than a month ago.

Just going on a limb out here. Some people in 2018 found out where Jordan was committing to when she did a mass follow of lady vol players.Maybe this is the case here.

noticing that Brooklynn follows alot of current lady vols on social media specifically IG I looked at which lady vols follow her and who follow her back and it is more names names than a month ago.

Just going on a limb out here. Some people in 2018 found out where Jordan was committing to when she did a mass follow of lady vol players.Maybe this is the case here.

Count on it

Chatter is that Miles is close to committing, and that it is TN. Guess we will see.

Last edited:
Chatter is that Miles is close to committing, and that it is TN.
Hope so. Having a true PG on the roster will be a huge asset, even if she's projected to fill a backup role. She also brings a different type of skillset to the position, similar to the change of pace that Tennessee had when Anastasia Hayes was on the team.

Hope so. Having a true PG on the roster will be a huge asset, even if she's projected to fill a backup role. She also brings a different type of skillset to the position, similar to the change of pace that Tennessee had when Anastasia Hayes was on the team.

Gurl do it TN, and you will be in charge of the point....

Certainly glad to have her here has a lot of quickness will have to improve her offensive skills and free throw shooting but she is speedy.

The video of her in some game posted here did not show her to be an exceptional offensive player....I believe her first shot didn't even draw iron and her handles were not exceptional either......She had several turnovers driving toward the basket....Not real impressive video...

In any event, time will tell all.....

VN Store

Back