Brian Williams Tweets

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
His Twitter timeline is on fire right now with a bunch of passive tweets about "stuff going on" back when he was in school (Pearl Years). Check it out. Some of it has language, so I won't post it all on here.

1555508354153.png
1555508387968.png

Way to represent Tennessee, Brian Williams. You are really helping the cause.[/QUOTE

Good player but missed two key free throws in NCAA in closing seconds of game
We lost. Had we won, we would have played Florida for the National championship
Beat Florida twice in regular season

Reactions: amorange
While we say we are better off than we were under pearl( which is true) you do need someone with an edge like we did back then. Schofield was the closest we had this year. And I think gaines will fill that roll this coming year, even if he doesn’t play much. He seems to have that “edge” and “dog” to him.

While we say we are better off than we were under pearl( which is true) you do need someone with an edge like we did back then. Schofield was the closest we had this year. And I think gaines will fill that roll this coming year, even if he doesn’t play much. He seems to have that “edge” and “dog” to him.
We don’t want to play like a barbershop quartet!

Btw, I don’t find a correlation between being a dope head or drug dealer with having an edge on the basketball court. Otherwise Dink would be an all-American
Oh, me neither. That wasn’t what I was getting at lol

Uh Oh. Somebody wanting attention ($$$$)! Guess the real world isn't what they thought it was going to be. Life after sports.
Yes, he wants some attention but this is 2019... after all that was going on at Louisville under Pitino, he is going to need a lot more than stories about selling weed in public to find any interest.

VN Store

Back