Brian Williams Tweets

Those teams made us all proud with their on court performance, but off the court it was no secret that many of the guys that Pearl brought in had issues (some of which that go beyond selling weed). Say what you will of Barnes, but his players will be good people who represent the university and community well off the court. That means something to me.

Are you serious right now?! You can’t drop nuggets like this and then just be all, peace out! Go on...
GBO!!
Oh I'm serious. I have a cousin who is a trans woman who dated a bball player when she was still a male. He was a starting big man in the 2000s. I won't say more than that. Who knows if he lurks or how he lives his life now. Not my place to out someone publicly. You can dm if you really want to know.

The other stuff was just the typical drugs, drinking, and smashing chicks young guys with the means to participate in.

Oh I'm serious. I have a cousin who is a trans woman who dated a bball player when she was still a male. He was a starting big man in the 2000s. I won't say more than that. Who knows if he lurks or how he lives his life now. Not my place to out someone publicly. You can dm if you really want to know.

The other stuff was just the typical drugs, drinking, and smashing chicks young guys with the means to participate in.
Ha, I just want to know who was posted up a the library, slangin’ dope. That is funny to me for some strange reason??
GBO!!

Jemere Hendrix was the worst of all of them, and Williams isn't talking about weed.

Remember Pearl had at least one person kicked off the team for various reason "every" season. I have a bad taste about Bruce Pearl not because of a barbecue but because he brought some of the more questionable characters the program has seen. It is laughable looking back. Other things only adds to his true colors.

Ramar Smith terrorized the Knoxville community time and time again. I though Ramar was a decent player and hoped he would straighten up but boy how could a recruiter not know those things about the kid unless they were ignored or just didn't care.

Jemere Hendrix was the worst of all of them, and Williams isn't talking about weed.

Buzz recruited Hendrix but Hendrix never played a game under Pearl. After Pearl was hired, Hendrix was dropped from the team after several misdeeds.

Remember Pearl had at least one person kicked off the team for various reason "every" season. I have a bad taste about Bruce Pearl not because of a barbecue but because he brought some of the more questionable characters the program has seen. It is laughable looking back. Other things only adds to his true colors.

Ramar Smith terrorized the Knoxville community time and time again. I though Ramar was a decent player and hoped he would straighten up but boy how could a recruiter not know those things about the kid unless they were ignored or just didn't care.

Ramar Smith was a 5 star recruit from Michigan, yet neither Michigan State nor Michigan offered him. That's no coincidence. Coaches knew he had issues. Pearl chose to ignore them.

Major Wingate was an interesting character, so there is my guess. Also a fan of the lettuce.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I hate to be the one to tell Brian but unless there were governments overthrown or Hollywood starlets dead, it’s just another college basketball program.

Lol, I remember that Crown Vic (with the curb feelers) VIP-parking all over campus. Chism is one of my all-time favorite Vols.

Without saying names directly..what year span so I can figure it out for myself 👀😁😁🤷🏽‍♂️ So nobody can “technically “ say you told me.

You'd be surprised how social media and the internet have breathed life into the viability of libel and slander lawsuits. While it may be unlikely that someone would read this and come after you guys (if you keep going) it could happen, it is happening every day now in courtrooms all over America that things said on the internet are being submitted as evidence, which means you get tracked down and asked about it. Such things can and have also become the basis for lawsuits, where you end up on the wrong end of the "v.". All it takes is that the wrong thing is said, in the wrong place, and read by the wrong person.

Again, just a friendly interjection from someone in the biz, be careful giving out scandalous non-public information about someone, if it's sufficient to give a person a chance of identifying them, it can be no different than naming folks. Don't expose yourself to that kind of risk for basically nothing, i.e., giggles on a message board. It's all fun and games, until it isn't.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how airing out dirty laundry from what seems like a lifetime ago, under a different coach, and also after the best season Tennessee has had in a long long time, benefits BW or the program. Someone needs to restrict his Twitter access immediately.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back