Breaking: Vols’ schedule additions

Bama is playing all 4.
ha. so are we. And I can assure you everyone would want to change out Kentucky and Mizzou twice for the other two. But, you keep telling yourself its even. If you can't see the obvious bias for the top of the SEC vs. the rest of the SEC I can't help you.

Reactions: onevol74
ha. so are we. And I can assure you everyone would want to change out Kentucky and Mizzou twice for the other two. But, you keep telling yourself its even. If you can't see the obvious bias for the top of the SEC vs. the rest of the SEC I can't help you.

You're acting like it was a choice between UK and Mizzou vs AU and A&M. That doesn't make any sense. If your gripe is that Bama isn't playing Florida, just say so.

Our schedule is a mix. Yes we play the best, Bama and Ga, but we also play the worst, Arky and Vandy. Honestly I would rather play Auburn than Ole Miss.

This doesn't bother me. We can beat Auburn and Texas A&M is winnable. Poor Missouri got rode hard and hung out to dry.

He’s right. I hate to say it. It’s time we stop donations and spend time doing other things. College football is not what it used to be and has been ruined by the love of money.

Sad, but true, and now they are going to inject politics into it, too. I wonder how long it will be before the NCAA starts bowing down to China like pro sports do?

RIP Missouri.

I was just thinking the same thing. We got hit pretty hard, (don't know why, but this is what I thought, even though did have thoughts for LSU instead of A&M) but Mo. is taking it on the chin! The one thing that could give them some hope is the fact that LSU has lost a whole lot. Losing one of the best, if not the best offensive coach that college ball has had in a long time AND a QB that can't be replaced for a season or 3,4,5, and on and on. These two things and the possibility of the returning team may still have a hard time getting their heads out of the clouds of last season, could make for a hard landing for LSU this year.

Reactions: jbuchanan
Stop crying like a bunch of girl scouts that can't sell cookies. This is not that bad for us. Stop being a peckerhead to the florida and bama fan. Carry on.

Reactions: vols4evah
Hopefully some rivalry week games are moved up, Would love to play Vandy in between GA And FL. Also highly likely Iron Bowl is moved to week 2 or 3.

The season will get canceled either before it actually starts or 3-4 games into it. It's almost a guaranteed.

Maybe UGA and BAMA's draws look easier for them because they're good. Let's stop complaining about "draws" and just be so good that everyone says "Man, UT should walk through those draws".

In 1998 I wouldn't have given a damn about this schedule. I would have said, bring em on!

This is EXACTLY the kind of schedule UT needs to grow a pair and begin competing at the highest level again. If you want to be the best you have to play the best. This is is only way for them UT administration to see if UT is doing things right and competitively or if the staff isn't getting the job done.

No excuses. I am all for this. Except that I fear that 75% of these games will never be played so it doesn't matter anyway.

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back