BREAKING: Dave Doeren staying at NC State

Reality is, the coaching job in Knoxville is not that great of a job. If you don't believe me think about this, if the job was that great you would have coaches lining up to interview for the job. That's not happening.....

Reactions: 1 person
Let me break it down for you. Schiano seems to be a POS hack football coach. we spent at least 5 years working under a serial pedophile. There is no way anyone can convince me that all of those coaches at Penn St at that time didn't know or think something bad was going on. One would have to be incredibly stupid, or in a coma since reports of these acts took place on campus, kind of right out in the open. Furthermore, you have the Tampa Bay reports along with an abysmal coaching record. Most of the underlying aggression from fans is because we have a hack admin that was trying to secretively push another loser down our throats, it just so happened that this loser had the perception of a black cloud hanging over his head, and that cloud was exploited. Things will get worse before they get better. The AD office needs to be cleared out along with the chancellor and possibly the president. Do we want a school that cares more about gender neutral pronouns than winning football games? Haslam has to go as well, he has been steering this trainwreck for too long, and has gotten into the position UT football is in today.
Correct in that some did. If you check testimony in the trial, there are two reported instances where acts took place on campus. One at the Lasch football bldg, and one at the East Area locker rooms.

According to victim testimony, they also took place in Sandusky's basement, his car, Toftree's Resort and Conference Center, Central Mtn High School, and a hotel room in Texas. The oldest reported incident at the trial was from 1994, and Schiano was there until 1995.

The rest of the incidents testified to occurred off campus and years later. I'm not sure how Schiano would have knowledge of stuff that had not yet happened.

The scene when nc state fans found out he was staying...

Attachments

• tumblr_m531zchk381qj4qcro9_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_m531zchk381qj4qcro9_r1_250.gif
    644.9 KB · Views: 63
As much of good news it is for VN, it's bad news. Not good to get rejected by 3 coaches which two are on the ehhhh level.

John Currie has finally found the one thing he is good at, getting raises for coaches at other programs.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. When he gets fired from UT, he could have a hell of a career as a sports agent!
GBO!!

Reality is, the coaching job in Knoxville is not that great of a job. If you don't believe me think about this, if the job was that great you would have coaches lining up to interview for the job. That's not happening.....

You're lacking an appreciation for the big picture.

UT has every reason to be considered a top tier job (money, resources, facilities, stadium, history, etc) except for one thing...administration.

You can picture it like this: Imagine a very attractive, rich, supermodel, athlete, who is recently single from a very unfulfilling relationship. She can't seem to find a date and everyone wonders what is wrong with her.

The reason is because everywhere she goes the paparazzi is there documenting the fact that her manager is a 100lb chimpanzee that jumps on the table, throws feces, swings from the chandeliers while masturbating, and is constantly trying to grab her companion's junk.

Correct in that some did. If you check testimony in the trial, there are two reported instances where acts took place on campus. One at the Lasch football bldg, and one at the East Area locker rooms.

According to victim testimony, they also took place in Sandusky's basement, his car, Toftree's Resort and Conference Center, Central Mtn High School, and a hotel room in Texas. The oldest reported incident at the trial was from 1994, and Schiano was there until 1995.

The rest of the incidents testified to occurred off campus and years later. I'm not sure how Schiano would have knowledge of stuff that had not yet happened.

Some people,like the poster you alluded to in your response are just so naive as to accept anything as a fact. Someone said that someone said that Shiano said - how believable is that. Ridiculous. If I told you that that poster is an idiot and you say that I heard him say he was an idiot, then I guess that makes him an idiot in some people's minds.
Ridiculous what these snowflakes have done to our university.

Reactions: 1 person
Some people,like the poster you alluded to in your response are just so naive as to accept anything as a fact. Someone said that someone said that Shiano said - how believable is that. Ridiculous. If I told you that that poster is an idiot and you say that I heard him say he was an idiot, then I guess that makes him an idiot in some people's minds.
Ridiculous what these snowflakes have done to our university.
The poster made it sound like Sandusky took a daily shower with a young boy in the locker room for years, and that everybody knew it. I feel sure that somebody knew about it firsthand, and more had probably heard about it. Schiano was out of there in 1995, and the I believe that the earliest incident testified to was from 1994.

There were rumors about abuse going back for 20 years before that, but whether Schiano had heard anything about what happened before he arrived, who knows? It isn't like you can go to the police with rumors.

Of course he wouldn't have knowledge of things that happen in tube future, that would be crazy. cool, but crazy. what I think you are overlooking is guys like Sandusky don't just wake up one morning and decide to start doing stuff like this. He would have conducted this type of behavior at an earlier age. Throw our the Penn St. stuff and let's look at Rutgers where he was one game over .500. Tampa Bay, large contingency of disgruntled players, etc. did so well there his next stop was an unpaid position at a prep school in,Cali. Schiano is a hack coach, and displays some of the same rigid characteristics of B!tch Jones. Fans are tired of having loser coaches, and idiot bean counter AD's. That is what the majority of fans were pissed on Sunday.

VN Store

Back