BREAKING: Dave Doeren staying at NC State

Whew!!! That one scared the crap out of me. Maybe we can get somebody decent now. How many signatures on that Kiffin petition?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
These coaches are now just using UT to get their own pay raises at their school. They have no intentions of coming here

Shouldn't Curry be let go at this point? Or considering he has a big buyout...at least remove him from the search? Seriously. This has gotten waaaay out of hand.

Tennessee is like the butt ugly whore who can't even giver herself away for free. This is embarrassing.

If this continues, Currie will only be able to promote from within the current staff.

Brady Hoke as interim may not be as bad as it sounds....let some of the carnival get out of town with regards to the AD and the media and methodically take care of business.

Don't get me wrong, its not who I want to hire but we have been steeping on our peckers for almost a week now.

I'm getting damned tired of having to accept that dodging a bullet is something to be thankful for. When this fiasco is over (soon, please, dear God!), I hope Currie is the first casualty. I never thought I'd see the day I considered anyone but Mike Hamilton to be the worst A.D. in history.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm getting damned tired of having to accept that dodging a bullet is something to be thankful for. When this fiasco is over (soon, please, dear God!), I hope Currie is the first casualty. I never thought I'd see the day I considered anyone but Mike Hamilton to be the worst A.D. in history.

#Truestory

Seriously. Now that we’ve dodged this disaster, can someone please take the keys away from Currie before he gets us killed? If we have to keep him around due to buyout then so be it, but for the love of everything holy, he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a phone without adult supervision.

Turned down again, was the best thing for this program. Let us help you Currie.
PAY A GREAT COACH TO COME HERE, STOP GOING CHEAP!

VN Store

Back