BREAKING: Dave Doeren staying at NC State

Someone grab the keys to the UT Jet and make them take a greyhound, that way they can't do as much damage to UT in the next few days as this idiotic cash dump continues.

What $100 million dollar corporation do you of that does their executive search's like this, grab a Jet and few suitcase full of cash and just start knocking on doors and see if anyone is interested.

This whole thing is just sickening.

Hire Tee Martin or Lane Kiffin and be smart for once

Reactions: 1 person
I think VolNation is having more fun stonewalling coaches and saying "stay away" than they probably should be...

Here ya go Bev: this would be a great academic study for the power of many collective small voice being able to find an outlet for real change.

Confession: I'm actually enjoying watching VolNation rise up

Last edited:
Ohhhhh HELL YEAH

tenor.gif

Lol too funny gif for the situation

Some of yall are straight up delusional... we aren't getting Sumlin or Miles. We are a mediocre job right now. All because of currie backing out of the GS deal. The GS deal is the worst thing to happen to UT since the 2001 SECCG. Why would anyone want to come to UT with a fan base that jumped on a bandwagon of info that they didn't do research on themselves??? Currie has no backbone and why would a coach come to an AD that won't defend himself. GS should have never been considered. We need to clean house from Top to bottom in order to become a program again.

Is Doreen a Sexton client?
If so Jimmy played us again for a raise for his client. Though I am all so glad Doreen didn't end up here.

No way this is true right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171130-130056.jpg
    Screenshot_20171130-130056.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
Some of yall are straight up delusional... we aren't getting Sumlin or Miles. We are a mediocre job right now. All because of currie backing out of the GS deal. The GS deal is the worst thing to happen to UT since the 2001 SECCG. Why would anyone want to come to UT with a fan base that jumped on a bandwagon of info that they didn't do research on themselves??? Currie has no backbone and why would a coach come to an AD that won't defend himself. GS should have never been considered. We need to clean house from Top to bottom in order to become a program again.

Let me break it down for you. Schiano seems to be a POS hack football coach. we spent at least 5 years working under a serial pedophile. There is no way anyone can convince me that all of those coaches at Penn St at that time didn't know or think something bad was going on. One would have to be incredibly stupid, or in a coma since reports of these acts took place on campus, kind of right out in the open. Furthermore, you have the Tampa Bay reports along with an abysmal coaching record. Most of the underlying aggression from fans is because we have a hack admin that was trying to secretively push another loser down our throats, it just so happened that this loser had the perception of a black cloud hanging over his head, and that cloud was exploited. Things will get worse before they get better. The AD office needs to be cleared out along with the chancellor and possibly the president. Do we want a school that cares more about gender neutral pronouns than winning football games? Haslam has to go as well, he has been steering this trainwreck for too long, and has gotten into the position UT football is in today.

Reactions: 3 people
Let me break it down for you. Schiano seems to be a POS hack football coach. we spent at least 5 years working under a serial pedophile. There is no way anyone can convince me that all of those coaches at Penn St at that time didn't know or think something bad was going on. One would have to be incredibly stupid, or in a coma since reports of these acts took place on campus, kind of right out in the open. Furthermore, you have the Tampa Bay reports along with an abysmal coaching record. Most of the underlying aggression from fans is because we have a hack admin that was trying to secretively push another loser down our throats, it just so happened that this loser had the perception of a black cloud hanging over his head, and that cloud was exploited. Things will get worse before they get better. The AD office needs to be cleared out along with the chancellor and possibly the president. Do we want a school that cares more about gender neutral pronouns than winning football games? Haslam has to go as well, he has been steering this trainwreck for too long, and has gotten into the position UT football is in today.
You misunderstood me. I think he knew about it. But fans just heard one person say it and assumed it was true.

As if Vol nation had anything to do with this. The coach turned YOU down. Who wants to coach for a bunch of lunatic fans in the stadium.

VN Store

Back