Bone packed it up today

Hmm, I see Ja at #2 in the consensus draft and Bone not listed, I think it's the other way around.

Ja is a more talented player, with better upside, so yeah he will be a lottery pick, and bone will be lucky to get drafted in the 2nd round. That being said Bone is the more polished player at this time, and his speed will get him in an nba roster eventually.

Exactly right. He was AWOL when it counted the most. That being said he will land somewhere.

Bone is right to test the draft waters, but there is a reason he is not listed on draft boards. He had a good season, but a average post season.
He disappeared at times. IMO, if he wants to play in the NBA he still has a lot of work to do and I am not confident that he will ever reach the NBA. Good luck to him

Exactly right. He was AWOL when it counted the most. That being said he will land somewhere.

Bone is right to test the draft waters, but there is a reason he is not listed on draft boards. He had a good season, but a average post season.
He disappeared at times. IMO, if he wants to play in the NBA he still has a lot of work to do and I am not confident that he will ever reach the NBA. Good luck to him
I think saying he was AWOL is a bit of a stretch.

Honestly, I think he’s better now than Fox was when he got drafted. If not better it’s close.
He may be, but Fox was two years younger and drafted on potential. Bone sort of is who he is, at this point. Not completely tapped in terms of potential, but he has shown most of his cards, and he has a good hand. Not sure it's 1st round worthy, but I think he will get drafted in the 2nd if he shows well in workouts.

He may be, but Fox was two years younger and drafted on potential. Bone sort of is who he is, at this point. Not completely tapped in terms of potential, but he has shown most of his cards, and he has a good hand. Not sure it's 1st round worthy, but I think he will get drafted in the 2nd if he shows well in workouts.

I don't think Bone has shown most of his cards. I don't think this program allowed for that. Obvious I don't think he's Ja Morant but I think the gap would appear much smaller between the two if Morant played at Tenn and Bone played at Murray.

JMO

I don't think Bone has shown most of his cards. I don't think this program allowed for that. Obvious I don't think he's Ja Morant but I think the gap would appear much smaller between the two if Morant played at Tenn and Bone played at Murray.

JMO
I'm talking about a guy who left as a JR vs a guy who left as a FR. Bone is much more of a known commodity than Fox was. That's all I'm saying.

CBS Sports yesterday listed the top 100 players in the draft. GW was like 16, AS was like 29 and no mention of JB.

I have been very surprised to not see Bone on any mock drafts. I wonder if that will actually matter or not to him. I know it is more of less confirmed he is gone, but he can still change his mind I guess.

I have been very surprised to not see Bone on any mock drafts. I wonder if that will actually matter or not to him. I know it is more of less confirmed he is gone, but he can still change his mind I guess.

I think if he doesn’t see a roster spot anywhere for him, he may come back. However I find it hard to believe no one would give him a chance. I think he may be one of the last few drafted or go undrafted; however I think at worst Bone would get an NBA G league two way contract...........and that would prob be enough, and Bone will be gone.

VN Store

Back