Bone packed it up today

I'm going to interpret that he's worked things out with his professors to finish his work if need be in the summer. I think it's 90% he's gone but him leaving town doesn't mean it's 100% by any means imo

I'm going to interpret that he's worked things out with his professors to finish his work if need be in the summer. I think it's 90% he's gone but him leaving town doesn't mean it's 100% by any means imo

Yah, not only this but maybe he was doing 6 or 8 week classes. Maybe his coursework was all online. It’s entirely meaningless imo

Yah, not only this but maybe he was doing 6 or 8 week classes. Maybe his coursework was all online. It’s entirely meaningless imo
giphy.gif

Wow, did he just stop going to classes too? Seems like you would want to wrap those credit up should the ultra competitive pro basketball thing doesn’t work out.

Maybe he figured he'd better get ahead as soon as possible since it's ultra competitive. Who knows?

The speed he had while possessing the basketball is not something that can be replaced. At times, I thought we underutilized his speed offensively and his ability to blow past defenders at the half court and three point line going towards the basket. I know we wanted to run the offense through Grant, but if Bone made a point to drive the ball towards the goal from the top of the key. Seems like the opposing guard would almost be forced to foul him every time to keep him from penetrating down low for a layup or having an opposing post player try to pick him up near the goal without fouling. At worse there should be a kick out available to an open teammate after the defense sucks in to help defend against his drive. I'm not a coach and played very little basketball growing up so some of y'all may disagree but his speed was special and couldn't be matched consistently by anyone I saw us play this year. I think losing him for next year will hurt us as much or more than anyone we will or could lose.

Wow, did he just stop going to classes too? Seems like you would want to wrap those credit up should the ultra competitive pro basketball thing doesn’t work out.
This is part of the NBA process.. his grades n classes are intact!! In order for teams to give you feedback, they have to see you workout..

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back