Bone packed it up today

Well I watch NBA Basketball (less this year, a lot more hockey) and teams play defense. All teams aren’t crisp in the regular season, that’s been NBA basketball forever.

The Nets scored 115 points last night, but shot 40% from the field and 20.5% from 3. The NBA is so much faster and with all the three point shooting it makes a lot more possessions available.

Yea they got blown out because they allowed over 40% from 3 and almost 50% from the floor. Their D sucked

Even worse in game 2

Paul George averaged like 3-4 steals this game. The players are the best the world has to offer, you don’t put them out there and expect the score to be in the 70-80’s

Just because the points are high doesn’t mean teams aren’t playing defense.
Have you watched any of the rockets jazz series? I think it’s a rule that no one is allowed to play real defense on James Harden. The league is starving for stars, and defense dosent make stars.

From what I’ve read on this thread, namely BTO’s post, players are allowed to go back to school after NOT being selected in the draft, even while keeping their name in?

Am I reading this correctly?

I’ve never heard of that rule before. Must be new, if so.

From what I’ve read on this thread, namely BTO’s post, players are allowed to go back to school after NOT being selected in the draft, even while keeping their name in?

Yes that's a new rule

That is correct but if they plan on returning they have to keep their grades up and attend classes. You also risk the possibility of losing your scholarship if someone decides to transfer in or a good recruit decides to sign.

That is correct but if they plan on returning they have to keep their grades up and attend classes. You also risk the possibility of losing your scholarship if someone decides to transfer in or a good recruit decides to sign.

Obviously, Barnes would love to have Bone back, if he isn’t drafted. But that’s if Bone isn’t adamant about being done with school and going to play professionally, regardless.

I hate to say this, but I doubt that Coach Barnes’ comments on how he would’ve been at UCLA has done much to keep players around. Hard to imagine 18-22 year old kids seeing that in a positive light of any kind.

I hate to say this, but I doubt that Coach Barnes’ comments on how he would’ve been at UCLA has done much to keep players around. Hard to imagine 18-22 year old kids seeing that in a positive light of any kind.

Supposedly multiple players were texting him their support in his decision either way, so I’m guessing you’re off base.

He did state that he had every intention of remaining in the draft.This is why Barnes is recruiting Jalen Cone to reclassify and be a Vol! Hope that works out for everyone!

At this point, I think everyone should just accept Bone is permanently leaving for the NBA and be happy for him. He should move up the draft boards and we should cheer him on when he does. He is vastly underrated and I honestly dont know which PG are better prospects than him aside from Ja Morant

These kids waste a good future just because they are too impatient to get better for another year. Poor decisons

I hate to say this, but I doubt that Coach Barnes’ comments on how he would’ve been at UCLA has done much to keep players around. Hard to im.agine 18-22 year old kids seeing that in a positive light of any kind.

Another way to look at it, it elevated Barnes status being wanted by UCLA. Most coaches would take that job over any SEC school except UK, so don't think it's a negative.

Reactions: VolNExile
Well I would hope in 3 years he accumulated more than that. You guys acting like he has a uhaul truck. Its Easter weekend. Looks like he has enough for a week. Everyone chill

VN Store

Back