Blocked Flight Leaving Knoxville for State College, Pennsylvania

Interviews being done via zoom, skype,etc... the plane is loading an amish made office desk out of Lancaster,Pa. as a bonus to DW over last nites HC signing that took place on Lake Kissimmee just south of Orlando. Actually wee hours on 1/25, (today). 80%+ Vol fans should be ecstatic and I'm bringing in a load of used matresses on 2 flatbeds for the disgruntled amongst us.
There's no way 80% of Tennessee fans would support that arrogant SOB.

I think the vast majority of the Vol Nation would be against his hiring and wouldn't support him if he was hired. Franklin being hired would probably wind up being a football version of Cuonzo Martin most likely.
If the vast majority of vol nation would be against Franklin as a head coach at TN based on where we are right now we might as well shut down the program and turn Neyland into a Top Golf

Hate to burst the bubble in here, but that is a Clayton jet (of Clayton Homes). They have locations in PA and aren't super involved with UT on that level to go pick up a coach.
One of them died this past year in a helicopter crash right? Could even be a family member using flight right?

I believe and sincerely hope this is nothing. I detest the very existence of James Franklin. The thought of him being our HC makes me want to projectile vomit.
I agree I can't stand that dude, remember he called us the team to the east couldn't even call us by name disrespectful jerk off

Reactions: Border Vol
Interviews being done via zoom, skype,etc... the plane is loading an amish made office desk out of Lancaster,Pa. as a bonus to DW over last nites HC signing that took place on Lake Kissimmee just south of Orlando. Actually wee hours on 1/25, (today). 80%+ Vol fans should be ecstatic and I'm bringing in a load of used matresses on 2 flatbeds for the disgruntled amongst us.
I'll bring the Jack.

He’ll we have more plans than the Air Force. Planes going to several states, more scheduled maybe we are practicing bombing runs on our competitors. 😂

I agree I can't stand that dude, remember he called us the team to the east couldn't even call us by name disrespectful jerk off
Well he was kicking our tail AT VANDY so...he was better than us and put his money where his mouth is.
Don’t tell me you wouldn’t want him talking a little smack to Florida if we hammered them

Reactions: Volnidas
Has accomplished a lot more has a HC than the last 4 TN coaches would prefer him over kitten anyday. Has extended his recruiting grounds since his sec days I believe he brings a lot of good things if he is hired. Who cares if he is a A hole I mean c'mon most football coaches are

VN Store

Back