Blocked Flight Leaving Knoxville for State College, Pennsylvania

Interesting. No matter who gets the job, a good portion of our game is going to act a fool. The tragic magic of anonymous discussion groups and people's comfort with letting themselves get riled up over young men in body armor and tights in the off-season.

Reactions: Bobo0101
I agree I can't stand that dude, remember he called us the team to the east couldn't even call us by name disrespectful jerk off
I just took that as gamesmanship. Was it Woody Hayes who wouldn't mention Michigan? Plays well to his players an 35 fans.

Man yall are a sick bunch........Fahr tha coach, Har us a winner, Not that winner, he's too mean. Really man, I hate our fanbase some time. Then again I am here on a message board.

There’s a difference between “being too mean” and telling players not to report abuse/assault. Judging by how you view that, I don’t even want to know how you treat your wife and kids 🤦🏻‍♂️

His Penn State team is starting to fall off. Penn State went 4-5 in 2020.
I'm not going to judge a head coach's ability based on one bad year, especially one that just so happened to also be a COVID year.

Look at what he has done at Vanderbilt. Also got Penn State to multiple 11 win seasons.

The guy is a proven winner.

I'm not going to judge a head coach's ability based on one bad year, especially one that just so happened to also be a COVID year.
I don't think he'll leave Penn State for Tennessee so this will probably be a moot point.

VN Store

Back