Blocked Flight Leaving Knoxville for State College, Pennsylvania

Look at what he did at Candy. You can't convince me he wouldn't give Smart and Mullins nightmares.

hell yea bro me to! I'd rather have Tee Martin running the show!

Totally your right, but for me, it pissed me off so bad to lose to that mother scratcher that it would be awesome if he left little brother, to go to "Historic Penn State" then comes back to the state of TENNESSEE because he sees the potential in us that wasn't at Vandy for sure and apparently PSU.

Reactions: franklinboy
They read headlines and not the story. And they can’t get over the fact that he brought Vandy to relevancy. This guy is a stellar coach and we’d be in the SEC championship game within 4 years, guaranteed. Look at his success and tell me that’s not a winner.

Yeah, that's exactly the reason. Is that your final answer or would you like to give it another try with something that is actually relevant?

Maybe I'll learn to like Franklin if he's in Orange. Couldn't stand him at Vandy, and still don't care for him at Penn State. Gonna LOVE and support my Vols no matter who the coach is.

I have no clue why some of our fans hate this dude. Is it because he straight whooped us with a bunch of 2 stars while he was at vandy? I didn’t get it. But the dude is a top 5 coach in all of college football point blank. He’d immediately win 10 games here.

I have no clue why some of our fans hate this dude. Is it because he straight whooped us with a bunch of 2 stars while he was at vandy? I didn’t get it. But the dude is a top 5 coach in all of college football point blank. He’d immediately win 10 games here.
Why is Penn State terrible then?

I don't care one way or another about Franklin,but you guys need to come out and admit why you hate him is because he was out recruiting and beating our a## at VANDERBILT! LOL.Vol Nation is entertainment city!View attachment 344110
No, I despise him because in 2011 he curse and profaned me, my wife and 20,000 other UT fans as he left the feild after getting his hat handed to him by Derek Dooley, His "FU you bunch of W*&*^s" while giving the double bird as security was hustling him out is still a very vivid memory. There are a ton of winning coaches we can choose before we bring that classless lump in as the face of our program.

Reactions: Border Vol
I get it to a certain extent. I can take a little bit of scumminess. I'm not above that. Freeze, Kiffin, Petrino... That's fine.

Rape, child molestation... Those are my limits. We're all different. That's where I'm at, though.

You do know that Jimmy Franks was not the coach during the scandal and not had anything remotely similar on his watch, right?

You know ... everyone is thinking James Franklin is in State College, but Mike Yurcich is also in State College PA.

Given that White is being very thorough in his search, it's not impossible that they are gauging Yurcich's interest for either Head Coach or OC.

Also could mean we're looking at Tom Herman and Herman wants Yurcich back as OC.
Does Yurcich know Campbell? They’re both Ohio guys.

Campbell to Tennessee, Yurcich as OC, as Iowa St promotes Campbell’s current OC to HC?

No man. Saban kicks our ass yearly. You think the fans would not take him? Franklin is a POS !

VN Store

Back